Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY ...

Awesome review buddy. Liked and Subscribed. I've also started reviewing stuff, see if you can check them out. I'd love to hear your opinions.

Ps if you want to send stuff over I'm more than ok lol jk

:lol :lol great post Nabil :clap your always welcome to my home buddy and I'd love to organise a trip over to Dubai next year hint hint! :yess: Thanks for your great comments as ever bro and for your love on Instagram :) gonna check your YT channel this morning bro :rock

This is the best Thor piece. I dont think there will be any other Thor that can top this.

Hey Yoga, thanks buddy and 100% agree with your post my friend :exactly: I'm pretty sure that nothing will ever top this one :)

I have to say this is one of the best Thor statue out there.

Congrats Andy!

Thanks Tam :clap I think you need this in your collection bro :exactly:

Nice buy Andy, I would love to watch the review vid but I hate when they are so long

:lol I know Dave but these guys are totally worth watching...:lol Funny guys and very honest too ;)

ysunapyg.jpg

9amusu6e.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY THOR

Man i wish I had that Thor, Andy. Oh and BTW man Sonja came and bar a few minor issues she's gorgeous! Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you in that thread man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just saw the pics bro and left you a comment :hi5: great pics!!! :rock looks real good and a very sexy piece indeed...even if she is sporting a blooded sword and a decapitated old mans head!!! :lol :lol

Love the updates...keep them coming!

Thanks Chris :) don't worry buddy...tons of updates coming! :gah: Deadpool PF, New custom Droids PF base, Hall of Armour display background, New mod on my Megatron 1/2 scale statue, New custom Spazzy pieces for the Punisher and Deadpool PF's, repainted unmasked Batman PF head plus repainted shoulder guards for my Wolverine LSF (done by our very own Dark_Spidey aka Kevin) so lots to come :) not to mention the arrivals of the new pre orders!!!! Doom LSF, Comic Captain America PF, Superman Reeves PF, Keaton Batman PF, Wonder Woman PF, etc... :thud: :thud:

I must say Andy, I should stay away from you :lol

My wallet keeps getting worried when I come on your thread.

I have never actually seen that piece myself, but I have heard it spoken highly. That unboxing video was phenomenal (My compliments to Radd Titan :rock)
The overall Thor piece is spectacular! I agree I don't think anyone can top that, even with that exclusive portrait!

Truly a great catch, and sincerely amazing to catch some pics of this....I wonder how this will look in hand....dammit Andy! :lol

Keep up the collecting! :rock:rock
Can't wait to see the next update! :wink1:

:lol :lol great post Carlos :clap imagine how my wallet feels!!! :lol :slap thanks for your great comments my friend and if you do get a chance to own one then I can only recommend it bro cos its that amazing!!!! :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' YOUTUBE'S 'RADD TITAN' REVIEW MY THOR

Thanks for the link on the Thor video review, just subscribed to that channel! Agree with everyone here, Thor PF is just awesome! Been on the hunt for him a while, but just haven't got that enough money to get him yet. One day I will own him.

Lol Andy the decapitated old mans head looks like the head of a particularly muscular old man that has been shown in these threads Lol and yeah she's Hot!

:lol :lol great post Carlos :clap imagine how my wallet feels!!! :lol :slap thanks for your great comments my friend and if you do get a chance to own one then I can only recommend it bro cos its that amazing!!!! :rock
Haha thanks for thr recommendation.ill keep a look out cause a buddy of mine pointed me to some essential Thor comics, and I am becoming quite the fan :rock

And I can only imagine the pain that wallet goes through:lol

Keep up the good life brother! :clap

Wow......what a collection!!:thud:

Congrats Andy, Thor looks awesome. A collectible from back in the day when Sideshow really used to put out some real quality piece's.

Thor is a great PF, I like it even more now after seeing the video review (Radd Titan does good reviews and are funny guys. You must have had a ton of fun hanging out with them). I can see why a lot of people call this a grail and are on the hunt for it. The details on the base is incredible along with the portrait, pose and overall presence. :clap Grats Andy! :)

I had a great time with them Sean :clap they are just the nicest guys and it was a real pleasure hanging out with fellow collectors rather than just typing posts to one another :lol infact how cool would it be to arrange a gathering every 6 months or so where we all unite and meet for a beer!!! :rock :duff

Thanks again for your kind words buddy :)

Congratz on that Thor grail! Never knew there was an other head with beard, the ex.

Never too old to learn ;)

Looking forward for the R2D2&C3PO Base.

Hey Nick :wave hope your well bro :) yea, the EX head is awesome although some still prefer the more familiar regular Thor head :) it's strange you mention about not noticing things as after re watching the video review I noticed that the base had extra detail that I didn't even know about! :lol :horror and I own the darn thing! :slap

Beautiful!

Thanks Ty :hi5:

Thanks for the link on the Thor video review, just subscribed to that channel! Agree with everyone here, Thor PF is just awesome! Been on the hunt for him a while, but just haven't got that enough money to get him yet. One day I will own him.

Hey buddy :) thanks for subscribing :clap they are really fun guys and I hope to go back soon to review more pieces :) I gone you manage to find your grail bro :hi5:

Lol Andy the decapitated old mans head looks like the head of a particularly muscular old man that has been shown in these threads Lol and yeah she's Hot!

Yea, massive congrats on the new PF bro...she looks sick!! :rock

Haha thanks for thr recommendation.ill keep a look out cause a buddy of mine pointed me to some essential Thor comics, and I am becoming quite the fan :rock

And I can only imagine the pain that wallet goes through:lol

Keep up the good life brother! :clap

Thanks so much Carlos :duff really appreciate your great feedback buddy :)

I'm running out of compliments! Congrats, Andy! Looks like a nice trade off, but I'm always wondering about, and more impressed, with how much space you must have. Always a pleasure coming back to this thread.

Wow......what a collection!!:thud:

Thanks so much for visiting Riggo :hi5: appreciate the kind words my friend :clap

Congrats Andy, Thor looks awesome. A collectible from back in the day when Sideshow really used to put out some real quality piece's.

Hey Simon, thanks buddy :) yea, this Thor came from the era of a great line of fantastic sideshow statues...something that occasionally happens these days but certainly not as regular as it once was :( however, I'm glad to say that I spent most of my early days in this hobby playing catch up and trying to track down all of those old school grails :)

Thank you as always for your kind comments. Can't wait to see your next piece bro. Love that "Can't stop, won't stop" attitude man

I'm running out of compliments! Congrats, Andy! Looks like a nice trade off, but I'm always wondering about, and more impressed, with how much space you must have. Always a pleasure coming back to this thread.

:lol thanks so much Jeremy :hi5: but save me some compliments cos things are abt to get even better!!! :horror :thud: ;)

Thank you as always for your kind comments. Can't wait to see your next piece bro. Love that "Can't stop, won't stop" attitude man

Your welcome bro :) I love seeing how your collection is getting better with each new collectible :clap As for my next update, well it's the Sideshow PF of 2013....and Deadpool :rock :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT

Amazing new additions as always Roberto

:lol thanks so much Jeremy :hi5: but save me some compliments cos things are abt to get even better!!! :horror :thud: ;)

Your welcome bro :) I love seeing how your collection is getting better with each new collectible :clap As for my next update, well it's the Sideshow PF of 2013....and Deadpool :rock :rock
Bro hurry up already with those pics Lol.

I'll probably create a thread soon. Gotta get a new display for Sonja first :)

The coming soon tricked me again! Arghhhh! Haha

Lol the good thing about Andy though is that coming soon isn't as long as SSC, EVER!

My coming soon in my collection thread is. Haha

Amazing new additions as always Roberto

Thanks so much my friend :hi5: always appreciate your visit :)

Bro hurry up already with those pics Lol.

I'll probably create a thread soon. Gotta get a new display for Sonja first :)

:lol :lol sorry bro :( pics coming up today :yess: been a manic weekend running around like a headless chicken trying to fit in as many activities with my kids as possible as I don't get to see them much during the week due to the late work hours and the kids getting to bed early :( so when the weekend comes around I try and make up for it :)

:lol :lol nice one Ty :clap

Back