Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW EBAY PURCHASE / ARGUABLY PF OF 2

What's this ebay PF coming soon?

Marvel or DC?

EBay PF?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol :lol Hey guys, its a new purchase I won off eBay last week ;) I haven't purchased a statue from eBay for such a long time but to be honest, this particular PF was one that I was actually meaning to get when it originally got released from Sideshow but cancelled at the last minute due to other projects :( it should be arriving tomorrow (if the tracking information I have is correct) so pics will be up soon. To give you a clue Ty, according to the collecting world, it was arguably the Sideshow PF of 2013 and yes, it's Marvel :wacky Any guesses? ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW EBAY PURCHASE / ARGUABLY PF OF 2

Deadpool ?

x 2...Deadpool was the PF of 2013.

46019_zpsfe8a8b49.gif

Spot on guys :clap but mine will be getting the Spazzy treatment :rock :rock

Nice! Can't wait to see it

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVII LIFESIZE BUST PG 6

:lol :lol Hey Sean, did you see (Atheris) Chris' youtube video on facebook yesterday showing him smashing his Apocalypse PF head on with his car! :rock :lol Now that's one way of doing it! ;)

:lol I saw that video Andy, love it man. That is a great way of handling a replacement :rock

Awesome. I'm contemplating tracking down deadpool now too. Think he would look good with my secret next statue. Should be here by the end of the month.

:lol I saw that video Andy, love it man. That is a great way of handling a replacement :rock

:lol Its certainly original :exactly:

Awesome. I'm contemplating tracking down deadpool now too. Think he would look good with my secret next statue. Should be here by the end of the month.

Yea, it was always a piece that I intended to own. Infact I actually went as far as placing an order for the REG with my local retailer last year (as I wasn't too fussed about the chicken EX) but had to cancel due to funding other projects :( then one got listed on eBay and I tried my luck...the rest is history! ;) After fellow freak Spazzy sorted me out with some great custom weapons for the Punisher PF, I immediately got in touch with him in regards to his custom Deadpool weapons and placed my order right away! Deadpool should arrive later today :yess:

Nice! Can't wait to see it

Thanks bro :duff

Like the bust with the arc reactor mod in it very much. Great work Andy. Which busts did you like the most of the ones you have? Because i still want a mark III bust if i can get it.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW EBAY PURCHASE / ARGUABLY PF ...

Like the bust with the arc reactor mod in it very much. Great work Andy. Which busts did you like the most of the ones you have? Because i still want a mark III bust if i can get it.

Hey Nick :) How goes fatherhood buddy ;) Hope all is well with the family :)

Thanks for the kind words :) I think I mentioned in my review of the MKVII bust that my favourite is still the MKIII...even without having an Arc Reactor, the gold faceplate is at least the best representation of a metallic effect when compared to the MKVII. My War Machine bust would then be closely behind in second place as that one is just a BEAST! :lol My custom MKVI and MKII are really cool with the MKVII coming in at last position :(

But its still an awesome bust and i'll be happy to add it to the collection if my replacement is up to scratch...its just not AS good as the others in my opinion ;) Hope that helps bro :hi5:

e4a7e6a9.jpg

6a9u3y6u.jpg

Was the tracking right, has he arrived?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' 2013 STATUE OF THE YEAR / DEADPOOL P

Nice...swords or gun or both?

Its the swords Kris :yess: I think it gives the statue an extra dimension don't you think :) The weapons he has right now are very cool but those swords inhand begin to tell another story imo. I remember you were close to buying them when Patrick first announced them but you've ordered the X-Force version which is also very cool AND includes the swords inhand so you'll have the best of both worlds :rock

Was the tracking right, has he arrived?

Tracking was spot on Ty :yess: I received the statue last night and only spent a few minutes taking it out the box and inspecting everything was all good (after all, it was an eBay purchase so you have to be careful with eBay) ;) :exactly:

uzy6a4ez.jpg

banegyra.jpg

I'll get a review up in the next few days but its gonna manic as my beloved Iron Man MKVII LSF is arriving.....TODAY!!!!!! :panic: :panic: Oh boy...my most anticipated piece of the year and its now moments away from arriving to my front door :thud: :lol
tumblr_mlqg7uocoV1r0qoipo1_250.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' 2013 STATUE OF THE YEAR / DEADPOOL P

Congrats for deadpool my friend Andy ;)

Andy damn bro, another one to the list eh? Bro can't wait for the pics :) oh and my MKVI is coming today :)

Congrats for deadpool my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :) promise to get some pics up soon my friend :hi5:

Andy damn bro, another one to the list eh? Bro can't wait for the pics :) oh and my MKVI is coming today :)

Hey bro :) awesome news on the MKVI bust :rock Please get some snaps up as I love your display set up :)

Thanks man, and for sure I will just won't be for a bit as I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me :) gotta do the fix first

Great score on DP Andy. Definitely my statute of 2013

But it's your thoughts on the VII LSF which I'm really interested in hearing about. I know your been waiting for that one for along time, so I hope it turns up looking stellar & with no QC issues :)

Hey Andy great Hulk piece ! Congrats. Will be a awesome display when the set is complete. :horror. Hmmm am drinking a can of the mutipack cola as I post . :rotfl
Good call. Edit that I was at your Hulk post and got my post directed here weird. .?

Back