Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

You're not kidding about the lack of awesome G1 collectibles that are really high quality. Damn only 30 eh? So Do you know where I'd be able to pick one up? Now I really want one Lol. Prime is all I need

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm pretty sure that Optimus Prime has now sold out bro :( however, if you go facebook and PM Daniel Smith II, he's the guy who commissioned these great epic custom statues...he'll be able to confirm to you 100% (they're not cheap mind!) ;)

This is great and very detail wow :panic: :) again very nice photos. Congrats good collection :)

Thanks brother for the kind words :clap

Loving the base Andy. Hulk looks even more awesome now!

Hey Jay, thanks so much for great feedback, glad you like it :hi5:

I did Not forget my friend :)

:lol only a few more days to go Ceasar, I'm praying that I can get onto that elite list of 120 :panic: :pray:

You bet Andy, much deserved. :) Facebook is great for collecting, my wallet hates it but I can't be happier :hi5:

:exactly: I know that since joining all the collector groups on facebook. I'd spent more in 6 weeks then I had in 2 years...and that was for just custom pieces alone :horror :slap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

And it's when I see pictures like this that makes me happy that all my collection is still in the shipping boxes :lol probably the only time it makes me happy though :(

Just need to remind myself that when I eventually do display my stuff that I must stay away from IKEA 'Billy' Bookcases :horror

ajapu6u7.jpg

This is why I hate when I see ppl post pics of cluttered shelves that look like a cluster **** of collectibles. Not enough time or energy put into weight capacity. If you're going to collect and display, do it right folks. Andy don't worry man i haven't forgotten about the LoD. Just don't fall asleep on me man, I don't know your number to call your house Lol.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

This is why I hate when I see ppl post pics of cluttered shelves that look like a cluster **** of collectibles. Not enough time or energy put into weight capacity. If you're going to collect and display, do it right folks. Andy don't worry man i haven't forgotten about the LoD. Just don't fall asleep on me man, I don't know your number to call your house Lol.

:lol it certainly isn't how I'd display things but each to their own I guess :) looking at what he was displaying, I don't think there looks to be anything that valuable? I could be wrong as I don't know what those figures/statues are? However, if it was PF's that had all crashed to the ground then you'd have to feel proper gutted. Some of these new PF's like the Batman PF and Gladiator Hulk are seriously heavy and I'd definitely think twice about what I'd use to display them on...

what about this one bro? :horror :horror this looks dangerous!!!! :thud:

gyvymana.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

:lol it certainly isn't how I'd display things but each to their own I guess :) looking at what he was displaying, I don't think there looks to be anything that valuable? I could be wrong as I don't know what those figures/statues are? However, if it was PF's that had all crashed to the ground then you'd have to feel proper gutted. Some of these new PF's like the Batman PF and Gladiator Hulk are seriously heavy and I'd definitely think twice about what I'd use to display them on...

what about this one bro? :horror :horror this looks dangerous!!!! :thud:

gyvymana.jpg
Lol yeah to me the stuff looks like cheap PVC anime stuff lol but you never know. Holy crap yeah I saw that before too. He has brackets up and as long as they're mounted to studs he should be good, I'm more about them falling on the kid or anyone else. They could do some damage from the height. Also look a little cluttered too, I would've spaced them. My Klingsbo shelves have a weight capacity of 50lbs and i was still scared to put my Batman or Superman on the top ones, worth too much to me

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMI...

Lol yeah to me the stuff looks like cheap PVC anime stuff lol but you never know. Holy crap yeah I saw that before too. He has brackets up and as long as they're mounted to studs he should be good, I'm more about them falling on the kid or anyone else. They could do some damage from the height. Also look a little cluttered too, I would've spaced them. My Klingsbo shelves have a weight capacity of 50lbs and i was still scared to put my Batman or Superman on the top ones, worth too much to me

Yea, I've seen your set up bro and it's awesome! Especially love the mounted TV :clap How comes you have got a display thread up yourself? :dunno

Yea, I've seen your set up bro and it's awesome! Especially love the mounted TV :clap How comes you have got a display thread up yourself? :dunno
I never even thought of one and to be honest I don't have near as much as you guys. I only have 4 1/4s a Spidey Com that i may not keep and a 1/6 Lol. Maybe I'll wait till the year is done. It'd look measely with all your guys' stuff

I never even thought of one and to be honest I don't have near as much as you guys. I only have 4 1/4s a Spidey Com that i may not keep and a 1/6 Lol. Maybe I'll wait till the year is done. It'd look measely with all your guys' stuff

C'mon Man! You've got some great pieces! It doesn't matter how many you have....so get a display thread up dude cos your set-up is worth showing :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 MJOLNIR WITH LIG

Man, I wouldn't want statues above my head when I am watching tv. Paranoid mode hahaha

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 MJOLNIR WITH LIG

Andy don't worry man i haven't forgotten about the LoD. Just don't fall asleep on me man, I don't know your number to call your house Lol.

:lol I know bro :hi5: getting nervous now :panic: one of my favourite movies and a possible statue in 1:3 scale just can't be missed!

uby7uqad.jpg

I've pretty much decided my PF will be sold once I've claimed a spot on the elite list

e8y5yhem.jpg

and I can't wait to display it alongside my all time grail piece....the LOD 1:1 bust :thud:

umubygur.jpg

Man, I wouldn't want statues above my head when I am watching tv. Paranoid mode hahaha

:lol :lol I second that Pau :exactly:

Hulk looks awesome Andy. Man that 1:3 darkness will be epic.

C'mon Man! You've got some great pieces! It doesn't matter how many you have....so get a display thread up dude cos your set-up is worth showing :clap
Thanks Andy. Maybe I will as soon as I get some nicer pics taken. Now to find time for that Lol
:lol I know bro :hi5: getting nervous now :panic: one of my favourite movies and a possible statue in 1:3 scale just can't be missed!

uby7uqad.jpg

I've pretty much decided my PF will be sold once I've claimed a spot on the elite list

e8y5yhem.jpg

and I can't wait to display it alongside my all time grail piece....the LOD 1:1 bust :thud:

umubygur.jpg

:lol :lol I second that Pau :exactly:
Dude I'm going to live vicariously through you for the time being Lol.
Monday will be here soon my friend.
No need to be nervous either. You'll get one. I don't see it selling out that fast

Hulk looks awesome Andy. Man that 1:3 darkness will be epic.

Thanks for the kind words Matt :hi5: much appreciated buddy :)

Thanks Andy. Maybe I will as soon as I get some nicer pics taken. Now to find time for that Lol

Dude I'm going to live vicariously through you for the time being Lol.
Monday will be here soon my friend.
No need to be nervous either. You'll get one. I don't see it selling out that fast

:lol you da Man Caesar :hi5: one more sleep to go and then I'll be one eye on the website and one eye waiting for your PM :rock :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOLNIR!

Cool story to go with the pics Andy. There's just something about finally getting a statue after months of feverishly searching for one. The unboxing, the discovery that it is indeed pristine and then the immediate satisfaction that you can finally enjoy it as your search is over.

Base looks great, really adds to the piece. Grats on finally reviewing one of your prized statues. :)

Thanks so much Sean :hi5: yea, I've been lucky enough to successfully track down at least 90% of the old statues that I missed out on due to starting late :) still a few more that I'd like to track down but these pieces are merely ones that in an ideal world would be great to own but won't be too disappointed if I don't end up getting them. Those pieces are:

The HCG T-800 Terminator Half Scale Bust

a2ygubuv.jpg

The Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format

qera7eda.jpg

The Sideshow Thing Premium Format

7yzysaty.jpg

And finally I'd love to get my hands on one of the rarest custom Batman statues which I think looks totally awesome :rock

e2uma4a4.jpg

P.S. If anyone actually knows if any of these are for sale then please do let me know ;)

So far the best hulk out there, had it for a few years, hoping the new one will compete, in pics I like it but in hands hulk always looks so much better.

Thanks Patrick :duff yea, ordered the new Green and Grey Hulk PF's so hopefully they'll prove to be just as awesome as the originals :)

The hulk base repaint looks awesome, Andy...a definite improvement!

Thanks for the kind words Kris :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOL...

Hey everyone, hope you had a great weekend :duff I know right...it went too quickly and it's already Monday :gah: :lol

Well as promised, managed to take a few cell phone pics of my custom made lifesize version of Thor's Mjolnir based on the epic movie 'The Avengers'. This piece was superbly crafted by the same guys who had made my Optimus Prime and Megatron G1 half scale statues, otherwise known as 'Infinity Creative Design'. Now I don't really dabble into lifesize props but when I received a small partial refund for the damage which had occurred to my Megatron statue, I decided to put it towards this Mjolnir lifesize hammer. Now, I'd seen this particular prop before on a fellow collectors facebook page aswell as Infinity's facebook page and I must say, I was immediately drawn to the very cool glowing light feature...and so I decided to get my very own one :)

najujazu.jpg

nypu9equ.jpg

y5une4y6.jpg

sapa8yze.jpg

Okay, so it's not going to surpass the quality of other distributors of movie props such as eFX but for $275 I thought it was great value and once it arrived I was really happy that I decided to get it ;) Yes, the glow effect is truly awesome and totally looks like its coming to life with the flick of a switch. Hopefully, this doesn't mean that I'm going to heavily involved into lifesize movie props but I'm already eyeing up a Captain America Shield next! :lol :lol

However, upon deciding to purchase this custom Mjolnir I had also become very interested in something else that caught my eye...and that thing was a custom made 'Tesseract' :thud

tu8eraqe.jpg

y2urusad.jpg

Now this piece is still a work in progress but what I really love about it is that it will come in an identical display case as seen in the end scene of the Avengers movie where you see Thor and Loki holding the case at each end and as they about to teleport back to Asgaard (I almost said Isengarrd but that's LOTR! ):lol

u3emajah.jpg

So as soon as I get some more WIP pics i'll get them posted up on here for you guys to see :hi5: Thanks for looking guys, always appreciate your thoughts and feedback as ever and it means alot :1-1: Enjoy the pics :wave

anu5ytam.jpg

2aju2uhe.jpg

u8y3e4eg.jpg

eny9u6an.jpg

hy4uju9y.jpg

And with the room lights off :)

5ynu3une.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOL...

Hey everyone, hope you had a great weekend :duff I know right...it went too quickly and it's already Monday :gah: :lol

Well as promised, managed to take a few cell phone pics of my custom made lifesize version of Thor's Mjolnir based on the epic movie 'The Avengers'. This piece was superbly crafted by the same guys who had made my Optimus Prime and Megatron G1 half scale statues, otherwise known as 'Infinity Creative Design'. Now I don't really dabble into lifesize props but when I received a small partial refund for the damage which had occurred to my Megatron statue, I decided to put it towards this Mjolnir lifesize hammer. Now, I'd seen this particular prop before on a fellow collectors facebook page aswell as Infinity's facebook page and I must say, I was immediately drawn to the very cool glowing light feature...and so I decided to get my very own one :)

najujazu.jpg

nypu9equ.jpg

y5une4y6.jpg

sapa8yze.jpg

Okay, so it's not going to surpass the quality of other distributors of movie props such as eFX but for $275 I thought it was great value and once it arrived I was really happy that I decided to get it ;) Yes, the glow effect is truly awesome and totally looks like its coming to life with the flick of a switch. Hopefully, this doesn't mean that I'm going to heavily involved into lifesize movie props but I'm already eyeing up a Captain America Shield next! :lol :lol

However, upon deciding to purchase this custom Mjolnir I had also become very interested in something else that caught my eye...and that thing was a custom made 'Tesseract' :thud

tu8eraqe.jpg

y2urusad.jpg

Now this piece is still a work in progress but what I really love about it is that it will come in an identical display case as seen in the end scene of the Avengers movie where you see Thor and Loki holding the case at each end and as they about to teleport back to Asgaard (I almost said Isengarrd but that's LOTR! ):lol

u3emajah.jpg

So as soon as I get some more WIP pics i'll get them posted up on here for you guys to see :hi5: Thanks for looking guys, always appreciate your thoughts and feedback as ever and it means alot :1-1: Enjoy the pics :wave

anu5ytam.jpg

2aju2uhe.jpg

u8y3e4eg.jpg

eny9u6an.jpg

hy4uju9y.jpg

And with the room lights off :)

5ynu3une.jpg

Looks amazing Andy congrats.:clap

Now that custom Tesseract will be interesting to see.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOLNIR P

That just looks freakin' epic, man! Your additions just keep getting better and better. Well done!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOLNIR P

Nice addition. Would love that custom batman as well

That's a great addition!!! Love it!!! Especially the base (even if it's not movie accurate blahblahblah...)

Great news Andy!!! :yess:
Oh... and Thursday is coming soon!!!! :pray:

Back