Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

Great work Andy. The base looks fantastic. :clap

And yes there are so much hulk statues out and on the way it´s hard which one you really need, this for sure. But im not a fan of kirby. :wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC ORIGINAL HULK PF WITH CUSTOMISED

Well done, man! That base looks great. That hammer, on the other hand, is stunning! That must put a grin on your face all the time.

Looks better,congrats :duff

base looks much better.looks like hulk just landed on it ''smashing it''.well done mate.

Great repaint my friend Andy ;)

That made the base much better. You know I am not a fan of the Kirby look and therefore sold mine but remember the base to be very lacklustre to what is a great sculpt

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nice re-paint on the base Andy. Did you also repaint Hulk? His feet look different in the before and after photos, but maybe that is due to the camera settings? I am downsizing my Hulk collection to make room for new statues, but I don't think I will ever sell my Hulk PF either.

Wow.... Now that's nice.

That's the best hulk out there.

Congrats Andy!

Great grail piece you have there Andy.

Great addition, man!

Damn Andy!!! Another grail for a great price!!!
That custom base looks soooo much better!!! CONGRATS!!!

Holy **** that base looks ****ing incredible!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nice repaint on the base.

Awesome update Roberto !

Funny fact, my little bro's waiting for his Punisher PF since the month of May... He should got him this week...

The Thor hammer's really cool indeed. :)

That is an awesome update to a lovely classic. I've always craved that one but aftermarket prices are too crazy for me at the moment.

INSTAGRAM Feed : https://websta.me/n/v8club/

Great Mjolnir replica man! That glow action is awesome:hi5:

Took the words out of my mouth! Love the Mjolnir, especially with the glow/light feature. I'd imagine that a Captain America shield would have to follow :lol

Very very awesome Andy still the best hulk and never seen it in the polystone lol

Hey Ant, thanks buddy :hi5:

Custom Base looks great. congrats once again Andy. :clap

Thanks Stevo! :duff

Great work Andy. The base looks fantastic. :clap

And yes there are so much hulk statues out and on the way it´s hard which one you really need, this for sure. But im not a fan of kirby. :wink1:

Thanks Christian, well so far I have this Hulk PF and the Hulk Avengers Maquette in both 1/6 and 1/4 scale plus the upcoming new Green and Grey PFs :yess: unfortunately I had to cancel the Gladiator Hulk but as awesome as that looks, I just know it wouldn't fit into my collection :(

Well done, man! That base looks great. That hammer, on the other hand, is stunning! That must put a grin on your face all the time.

Hey Nanuke, thanks so much bro :hi5: you like the hammer? :lol got my update on Mjolnir coming soon with it's very own custom base :yess:

Back