Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOLNIR P

Let him in the box. Between now and his 18 birthday you will save alot of money. :yess::wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOLNIR P

Cool new acquisition my friend :)

Sorry m8 missed some stuff. You finally have another grail with the Hulk PF looks *****in awesome.

I received my Holy Grail on 3th of August!

fe59AG.jpg

His name is Julian

Don't know where to put him in my man cave ;)

Fixed. Congrats man, nothing lime a newborn to really put life into perspective

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sorry m8 missed some stuff. You finally have another grail with the Hulk PF looks *****in awesome.

I received my holy grial on 3th of August!

fe59AG.jpg

His name is Julian

Don't know where to put him in my man cave ;)

WOW Nick!!! Super Super Congrats to you and your family bro...Julian is beautiful!! :1-1: so happy for you :) with all the statues I have, my children are the ultimate grails, the best things to ever happen in my life...that's right, even better than Iron Man :lol :lol

Thanks so much bro for sharing this pic and wishing you and your family all the love and health :hi5:

Let him in the box. Between now and his 18 birthday you will save alot of money. :yess::wink1:

:lol funny post Christian :clap my son Rocco Romeo is now 1 years old and what he doesn't know yet is that all my collection will be his one day :rock

Cool new acquisition my friend :)

Thanks so much Yoga :clap

Fixed. Congrats man, nothing lime a newborn to really put life into perspective

:exactly: :goodpost:

Hey bro, here is a video I uploaded to youtube about my G1 Megatron Transformers 1:12 I got from Infinity Creative Designs. I'm so sorry for the crappy low end video quality as it was shot on my Galaxy Note 3 phone. I didn't take the time to check the settings to see if I can shoot it in higher res....but if I can....I will reshoot and repost so you and everyone else can see here. I hope you don't mind me putting this here since you have one as well. Besides, I don't have my own dedicated page for custom statues as of yet. I am posting a few pics I took of it as well.

Hope this is not intrusive because if it is...I will edit this post and take all media related footage down. Here you go.
https://youtu.be/3SHVt7EsvUA

Here are some pics. And you can see US Customs shoddy packaging check. Man...so lucky my statue came to me in perfect condition. I only posted a select few as I don't want to flood your section. Send me a PM if I need to take these down.

bhhrnc.jpg

2h2qkyc.jpg

2rdw682.jpg

2nut9oi.jpg

33ym0df.jpg

Last edited:

Mjolnir is super awesome,added it to my wishlist! And of course Megatron is incredibly menacing and HUGE!!! Keep it coming Andy!:panic:

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to the z to the y Andy!

Hulk's base looks top notch and so does mew mew I love them :)

Can't wait for G1 Megs now

Hey bro, here is a video I uploaded to youtube about my G1 Megatron Transformers 1:12 I got from Infinity Creative Designs. I'm so sorry for the crappy low end video quality as it was shot on my Galaxy Note 3 phone. I didn't take the time to check the settings to see if I can shoot it in higher res....but if I can....I will reshoot and repost so you and everyone else can see here. I hope you don't mind me putting this here since you have one as well. Besides, I don't have my own dedicated page for custom statues as of yet. I am posting a few pics I took of it as well.

Hope this is not intrusive because if it is...I will edit this post and take all media related footage down. Here you go.
https://youtu.be/3SHVt7EsvUA

Here are some pics. And you can see US Customs shoddy packaging check. Man...so lucky my statue came to me in perfect condition. I only posted a select few as I don't want to flood your section. Send me a PM if I need to take these down.

bhhrnc.jpg

2h2qkyc.jpg

2rdw682.jpg

2nut9oi.jpg

33ym0df.jpg

Not at all Kris, thanks for sharing bro :hi5: it looks awesome and I love your video reviews man :lol how many times did you say 'I must digress!' :lol :lol
Glad it all arrived safe and sound bro...hopefully you'll like my repaint ;) will be updating my thread maybe on Saturday with the final pics although there is some more bad news in that for some reason the eyes in my Megatron have not stopped working :( it worked for like the first few weeks but now nothing...so I've been in touch with Aki and hopefully he'll be sending me a replacement torso and head with working lights (which means i'll have an extra torso which is cool) :rock So watch this space for my next update :hi5:

Mjolnir is super awesome,added it to my wishlist! And of course Megatron is incredibly menacing and HUGE!!! Keep it coming Andy!:panic:

Thanks so much my man Rafa :duff great to hear form you bro :clap

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to the z to the y Andy!

Hulk's base looks top notch and so does mew mew I love them :)

Can't wait for G1 Megs now

:lol :lol glad you like Andre ;) how have you been bro? Hope your well and still collecting statues and figures more than you have before in your life! :lol Yea, Megatron is coming up next...finished repainting him last night so just need to put him all together and it'll be done! :yess:

Looks great Andy! :pray:

Maybe you stop collecting for 1-2 month and buy from this money a bigger house? :yess::wink1:

:lol :lol true story Christian :exactly: :goodpost:

Great addition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :clap

That's an awesome update Andy! For $275 I would say it was a steal. Can you send me the link to check them out more :D

Hey Nabil, thanks for the kind words bro...of course....link sent :hi5:

Great additions Andy. Hulk PF is boss!!! He's a green legend. Congrats on hunting him down. Mjolnir is looking pretty good as well. Always got some crazy **** going on in your thread man

Hey James, thanks for the great comments :hi5: yea, its always some crazy **** going on in here :lol

Congrats on Thor's Mjolnir, what an eye catching piece and a great addition Andy :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM AVENGERS 1:1 GLOWING MJOL...

Hey everyone, hope you had a great weekend :duff I know right...it went too quickly and it's already Monday :gah: :lol

Well as promised, managed to take a few cell phone pics of my custom made lifesize version of Thor's Mjolnir based on the epic movie 'The Avengers'. This piece was superbly crafted by the same guys who had made my Optimus Prime and Megatron G1 half scale statues, otherwise known as 'Infinity Creative Design'. Now I don't really dabble into lifesize props but when I received a small partial refund for the damage which had occurred to my Megatron statue, I decided to put it towards this Mjolnir lifesize hammer. Now, I'd seen this particular prop before on a fellow collectors facebook page aswell as Infinity's facebook page and I must say, I was immediately drawn to the very cool glowing light feature...and so I decided to get my very own one :)

najujazu.jpg

nypu9equ.jpg

y5une4y6.jpg

sapa8yze.jpg

Okay, so it's not going to surpass the quality of other distributors of movie props such as eFX but for $275 I thought it was great value and once it arrived I was really happy that I decided to get it ;) Yes, the glow effect is truly awesome and totally looks like its coming to life with the flick of a switch. Hopefully, this doesn't mean that I'm going to heavily involved into lifesize movie props but I'm already eyeing up a Captain America Shield next! :lol :lol

However, upon deciding to purchase this custom Mjolnir I had also become very interested in something else that caught my eye...and that thing was a custom made 'Tesseract' :thud

tu8eraqe.jpg

y2urusad.jpg

Now this piece is still a work in progress but what I really love about it is that it will come in an identical display case as seen in the end scene of the Avengers movie where you see Thor and Loki holding the case at each end and as they about to teleport back to Asgaard (I almost said Isengarrd but that's LOTR! ):lol

u3emajah.jpg

So as soon as I get some more WIP pics i'll get them posted up on here for you guys to see :hi5: Thanks for looking guys, always appreciate your thoughts and feedback as ever and it means alot :1-1: Enjoy the pics :wave

anu5ytam.jpg

2aju2uhe.jpg

u8y3e4eg.jpg

eny9u6an.jpg

hy4uju9y.jpg

And with the room lights off :)

5ynu3une.jpg

Great update Andy and what a cracking deal for what looks like an awesome movie prop and not to mention a very cool light feature, loving that touch :clap can't wait to see what's coming next! :panic: :lol

cracking updates as always andy.gonna make a great display piece mate.

Hey Chris, thanks so much buddy :clap

Nice! Love the Mjolnir! :clap

Thanks My friend for the kind words :duff

Totally amazing stuff as usual man. Love that Hulk!!

Hey Nick, thanks for stopping by bro :hi5:

Now that is the coolest night light ever :lol Mjolnir and the Tesseract look great. For the price, you can't go wrong. Once you get your gallery to display all your goodies, sell admission tickets to help fund your future POs! :)

:lol Hey Sean :) thanks buddy...I suppose you'll be wanting free admission? :lol

The lightup is stellar on those props. Really like the subtle change on the hulk repaint. Great stuff Andy.

totally amazing like

Thanks for the kind words Jay :clap

Awesome update Roberto ! It should be awesome if you can get the Batman custom statue, he looks amazing !

Hey buddy, thanks for stopping by :wave yea, I doubt i'll ever get that custom Batman now but yes its very awesome :rock

Great addition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :hi5:

Congrats on Thor's Mjolnir, what an eye catching piece and a great addition Andy :clap

Hey Jay, thanks for the kind words my friend :)

The lightup is stellar on those props. Really like the subtle change on the hulk repaint. Great stuff Andy.

You should see it inhand buddy...looks amazing and so life like as if the hammer is actually glowing and calling for you! :lol Thanks for the kind words :duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON AT LAS

MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON Cant wait to see the pics Andy!!! :) oh a vid would be nice too!!!!! :p :hi5

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON AT LAS

I know come on, we want the Meg pics Lol

MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON MEGATRON Cant wait to see the pics Andy!!! :) oh a vid would be nice too!!!!! :p :hi5

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I know come on, we want the Meg pics Lol

:lol no worries guys, Megatron will be up soon...hopefully tomorrow. Just come back from the movie theatre to see Stallone in Expendables 3 and really enjoyed! As usual, there was a huge cast of all your favourite action movie actors...this time the regular crew of Stallone, Ludgren, Stantham and Jet Lee were joined by Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Antonio Banderas and of course my favourite of them all....Arnie :rock definately worth a trip to go see it :)

:lol no worries guys, Megatron will be up soon...hopefully tomorrow. Just come back from the movie theatre to see Stallone in Expendables 3 and really enjoyed! As usual, there was a huge cast of all your favourite action movie actors...this time the regular crew of Stallone, Ludgren, Stantham and Jet Lee were joined by Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Antonio Banderas and of course my favourite of them all....Arnie :rock definately worth a trip to go see it :)
Cannot wait to see that movie. As corny as they are seeing all my faces in one movie is the reason they even make these :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM HALF SCALE G1 MEGATRON AT...

Cannot wait to see that movie. As corny as they are seeing all my faces in one movie is the reason they even make these :)

Hey bro, do it! You'll love it! Arnie is so on form too :rock

Great update Andy and what a cracking deal for what looks like an awesome movie prop and not to mention a very cool light feature, loving that touch :clap can't wait to see what's coming next! :panic: :lol

Yea, considering how much the eFX mjolnirs go for (as nice as they are) i think what I paid for my custom one was just a no brainer and I can't bang on enough about how cool the light feature is :love and I can't wait to get the tesseract in that cool movie replica display capsule to add to my Avengers prop set :rock oh...and possibly a Cap shield too :lol:lol

pa2u2eju.jpg

quvuhe3y.jpg

e8age3yg.jpg

Back