Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPO

Yeah I did see that, it is an amazing piece and if I had the extra money/space for it I would probably do it but unfortunitly I don't at the moment so probably not for me. Guess ill have to wait for you to post yours up lol. And is the G1 prime up for sale now???

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM W...

Yeah I did see that, it is an amazing piece and if I had the extra money/space for it I would probably do it but unfortunitly I don't at the moment so probably not for me. Guess ill have to wait for you to post yours up lol. And is the G1 prime up for sale now???

:lol I cant afford it either my friend :lol :lol but I'm willing to sell off parts of my collection in order to be able to afford it :) its just one of those pieces that is just scaringly good! :lol

No news yet on the G1 Optimus buddy, Hot Toys have yet to release any release information in regards to this or the BTTF Delorean :dunno As soon as I hear anything i'll shoot you a PM :hi5:

7ubaqune.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM W...

Hey guys, i finally received my Sideshow Punisher Premium Format from my local retailer this week :thud: I cant even remember how long ago Sideshow actually shipped this piece but it feels like years rather than months :lol Originally, this statue was going to be a pass for me due to the lack of weapon choices given to us by Sideshow :( after all, it's Punisher man...and I would loved to have see more guns!!! :yess:

So when I found out that Spazzy was customising some extra alternate arms with new weapons, I became more interested and eventually I succumbed and ordered both the Regular version of the PF to save a few pennies plus a couple of Spazzy's cool custom guns :)

ape2e2yv.jpg

y5ajury6.jpg

demybera.jpg

Overall, its a really cool statue. The base is a simple design showing the iconic Punisher skull logo. The use of mixed media is nicely done, from the tight fitted black suit to the white holster straps, very nice indeed. The headsculpt, despite not being my taste for the look of Punisher, is extremely well sculpted and the paint apps are really well done. As it stands, the regular version comes with a removable gun (from the holster) and a detachable knife which slots into a hole on the top of his right boot. His left hand comes equipped with a knuckle duster (which you really need to get close up to notice) and of course the huge rifle gun which is held by the right hand (have to say that if i was being over critical, I would have liked to see some weathering on the rifle or some detailing as it looks too clean and cheap looking...I may have to come back to this and add some of that detailing later down the line)....and that's it!

zaha4ata.jpg

7yzenumy.jpg

ahavu5u9.jpg

y3e9a7ag.jpg

ypy5amav.jpg

Thankfully, with the inclusion of Spazzy's great custom work, it's improved the statue greatly...variety is the spice of life they say and now Punisher has nice array of weapons at his disposal. In the end, I only opted for a couple of AR-15 custom commando rifles and an Uzi machine gun but Spazzy also has a very cool Grenade Launcher and hand gun alternatives which you can find here for any of those who are interested:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mium-Format-Statue-Sideshow-by-Spazzy-Customs

So a massive thanks to Patrick for making these cool extras for us :clap and thank you guys for looking :wave here are the pics :)

u2y2u8y3.jpg

bu6y3uje.jpg

ury7ude8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPON

So many weapons. Your Punisher insane mode :rotfl
Looks great Andy. Optimus HT is on PO here in Asia already. :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM WEAPON

Congrats for th new acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Looks awesome andy! The custom weapons look too small to me though. Still, great pickup!

Punisher is looking good Andy. Congrats on your latest acquisition. The extra guns do make a big difference. I still think the Olivetti inspired Punisher comiquette is the definitive Punisher statue out there (I don't think I will ever sell mine), but the PF is a close second. Congrats again! :clap

That is a great figure, the face is very well done. Did he come with 2 pistols or just the rifles?

Looks awesome Andy :) congratulations dude

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PUNISHER PF WITH SPAZZY CUSTOM W...

:lol I cant afford it either my friend :lol :lol but I'm willing to sell off parts of my collection in order to be able to afford it :) its just one of those pieces that is just scaringly good! :lol

No news yet on the G1 Optimus buddy, Hot Toys have yet to release any release information in regards to this or the BTTF Delorean :dunno As soon as I hear anything i'll shoot you a PM :hi5:

7ubaqune.jpg

Yes please do Robert, this is one guy I do not wanna miss, and god I hope the ex. is good.

nice punisher andy. custom guns look a very nice addition.(although I still prefer dolphs 89 version)now that would make a killer (movie)version..

Great looking piece Andy gzz m8 :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Congrats Andy. The customized option really breathes life into the sculpt. I will be thinking about this statue now :). First though need to sort out my 3 new acquisitions. By sort I mean figure out how to break the tag price of $9k to the wife without departing this sweet world lol

INSTAGRAM Feed : https://websta.me/n/v8club/

Nice piece and nice new weapons there. Congrat my friend.

Wow finally you got it! Pics look good I, have very little camera skills and have a hell of a time catching the details of the weathering, which makes my pics look like a very simple paint job, glad you caught them nicely!

Punisher looks great, Andy...he'd look even better with a rocket launcher! Glad he finally arrived.

Back