Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' ...

:lol thanks Sean :goodpost:

Yea, so far I've fully paid for the Hulk set which will ship tomorrow and I've put a DP on the Iron Man set...can't wait :panic: I've ordered mine through fellow freak RicardoFeitoza and he was kind enough to send me some pics of mine once he checked through all the packaging to ensure everything was fine before he ships it :)

a5ada2ym.jpg

5yre5yme.jpg

:1-1:

:clap Looks good Andy. Grats man!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' ...

I've seen the protos before and IMO they need a lot of tweaking to get the likeness right. Considering this is 1/2 I was hoping it would give more likeness to Arnie compared to 1/4 EB BD figure. Hopefully it comes out great. They should get the eyes right, particularly. It would be a shame to have this posed with the sunglasses just to mask the likeness flaws while actually trying to simulate the Cyberdyne scene with the minigun where the shades shouldn't be on. That would make this a blown up and rather more expensive just decent figure like DX10.

Killer Lion-O statue, man!

Hey Michael, thanks for your comments buddy :wave completely agree with all your points, especially in regards to sunglasses and how its a shame to have them on just to cover a few inaccuracy flaws :( glad you like the Lion-O piece :)

Need more pics! :lol

Very very curious to see up close pics of the face and overall paint job.

:lol I actually don't have it inhand yet buddy ;) those pics were taken by the guy who is sending it to me TODAY :yess: they were basically showing me that everything was fine in terms of no breakages, etc...and so now comes the long wait from Brazil to the UK :( :impatient:

But there have been a few more pics taken from other inhand Hulks..here's some just for you :)

hegeqa8e.jpg

5yrypegu.jpg

reqajebu.jpg

e4egabu8.jpg

u6yvuham.jpg

And my favourite pic so far that I've seen of this bad boy :rock

e3ety7ym.jpg

:1-1:

:clap Looks good Andy. Grats man!

Thanks so much Sean :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' WIP

Cool that Hulk looks great. Are there more diorama's coming which fit this one?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' ...

Cool that Hulk looks great. Are there more diorama's coming which fit this one?

It certainly does Nick, thanks! :hi5: Anymore dioramas you say? Hell Yea!!! There's Iron Man (which is next!) then Captain Amercia, then Thor! :rock :rock

neqeba6a.jpg

sutysygu.jpg

5upanaqa.jpg

yny9y9e3.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' ...

I can't figure out what Thor is doing in this dio...everyone else if fighting...I suppose he is going to smash the ground? Would rather have seen him smashing a chitauri.

That Hulk looks pretty good. I just wish Caps wasn't so glossy/shiny and the shield was more accurate. Really digging Hulk and Thor in particular from everything I seen. I worry about Iron Man though since Iron Studios 1/4 MK42 had some problems. If I hadn't seen some of the new armors for Tony in Avengers: Age of Ultron and the addition of Scarlet Witch, I would have jumped at buying this dio. Also it would have been even better with Hawkeye and Widow added on to the dio!

I can't figure out what Thor is doing in this dio...everyone else if fighting...I suppose he is going to smash the ground? Would rather have seen him smashing a chitauri.

:lol yea, was definately an eyebrow raiser...he's the only one who's not got a Chitauri on the base? Still, the good thing about it is that you can move him around and see if he can fit in elsewhere as opposed to standing near Captain America and hammering the **** out of thin air :lol however, I have already been thinking outside the box and decided to maybe add a Chitauri Hot Toys figure to solve the problem :rock :rock

yny7ajyn.jpg

That Hulk looks pretty good. I just wish Caps wasn't so glossy/shiny and the shield was more accurate. Really digging Hulk and Thor in particular from everything I seen. I worry about Iron Man though since Iron Studios 1/4 MK42 had some problems. If I hadn't seen some of the new armors for Tony in Avengers: Age of Ultron and the addition of Scarlet Witch, I would have jumped at buying this dio. Also it would have been even better with Hawkeye and Widow added on to the dio!

Yea, totally agree in regards to adding Black Widow and Hawkeye for the full Avengers team :exactly:

I think Thor is smashing the chitauri near Hulks foot.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE WIP P

Damn so cool t2! Love that lion o next to he man! Your collection is insanely awesome! I think the guy with the lambo and the guy with his own company of statues has the best I've seen so far. All 3 collections is a massive nice collectors dream cave. Congrats to all of you and enjoy your hobby in good health. Keep them coming with more pics! I want plenty of the 80s stuff :)

Thanks CBG :clap really appreciate your kind words my friend :) I've got the Roller WIP pics coming up today for you so I hope you like it ;)

That set is just so awesome! Man, I wish I could just add that to my collection. It's so very cool. Better, I hate to admit, than anything else I've seen with regard to the Avengers movie. Fantastic!

That set is just so awesome! Man, I wish I could just add that to my collection. It's so very cool. Better, I hate to admit, than anything else I've seen with regard to the Avengers movie. Fantastic!

Thanks Nanuke :hi5: Yea, I cant wait to receive Hulk :panic: hopefully should arrive next week now along with my Punisher PF...finally!!! :pray: The Iron Studios Avengers Diorama set really appealed to me. On a personal note, I'd rather have preferred them all to be in 1/4 scale but hey ho ;) Avengers was one of my favourite Marvel movies with the first Iron Man being my favourite :) so I really wanted this diorama to be able to display one of the best scenes from the movie and that is the epic New York Battle scene...all that's really missing is Black Widow and Hawkeye :( but I'm sure i'll still have fun with Hulk, IM, Cap and Thor :yess:

azetygyt.jpg

By the way, not sure if you've heard but the latest news coming out from Iron Studios is that they are doing a similar diorama set like they did for the Avengers, but this time based on the X-Men Comic theme :thud: here's a sneaky teaser :) Magneto and the Sentinel :thud:

ze6yguha.jpg

Last edited:

I hadn't heard about that. Thanks for the heads up. If it's anything like the battle of NY then it's gonna be epic. I just recently received my HT Hulk/banner set to round off my Avengers, but too lazy to set them all up and take pics. Will get round to it, though. Delay is being caused by the arrival of the Crow, Batman and Robin 66, BD T-800,Man of steel, Jor-El and a ED209. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment and the last thing the wife wants to hear is news of more Avengers. Will wait till after she gets to see Days of Future Past to bring it up.

I hadn't heard about that. Thanks for the heads up. If it's anything like the battle of NY then it's gonna be epic. I just recently received my HT Hulk/banner set to round off my Avengers, but too lazy to set them all up and take pics. Will get round to it, though. Delay is being caused by the arrival of the Crow, Batman and Robin 66, BD T-800,Man of steel, Jor-El and a ED209. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment and the last thing the wife wants to hear is news of more Avengers. Will wait till after she gets to see Days of Future Past to bring it up.

My bad :slap it's actually based on the comics and not the movie of x-men :( I would love to have the movie version though :rock

Hey man, movie or comic, it's all good. Just showed the wife my earlier post and she laughed. So it's all goooood! :) in many cases I actually prefer a lot more of the art from the comic books, since that has always been were my interest lies. There something appealing about the over exaggerated images they conjure. I'm not hating on the movie interpretations, though. But there has been a lot of it lately, and not all good. I shall watch the progress on this piece with great interest.

Hey man, movie or comic, it's all good. Just showed the wife my earlier post and she laughed. So it's all goooood! :) in many cases I actually prefer a lot more of the art from the comic books, since that has always been were my interest lies. There something appealing about the over exaggerated images they conjure. I'm not hating on the movie interpretations, though. But there has been a lot of it lately, and not all good. I shall watch the progress on this piece with great interest.

Nanuke, do you mainly collect 1/6 scale my friend and what sort of theme do you collect? Is it more comic than movie stuff? Do you have a display thread up on here? Would love to see your collection :)

I've been doing comic and movie stuff for some years now, but recently got into the HT. Pretty much finished up Avengers and got more of the Nolan stuff than I ever thought I would. Then there are the movie icons, a little behind on those. The truth is the premium format stuff and the custom pieces, to me at least, has more appeal. Anyway, I'll be get my hands dirty on those pretty soon. I have a tread on show your shelves, page 6, but they're pretty old pic. In the process of taking new pics and setting up shelves in my new room. Will post as they are done. Starting this week. Ps. It's the kind of stuff you have in your collection that I aspire to. :)

I've been doing comic and movie stuff for some years now, but recently got into the HT. Pretty much finished up Avengers and got more of the Nolan stuff than I ever thought I would. Then there are the movie icons, a little behind on those. The truth is the premium format stuff and the custom pieces, to me at least, has more appeal. Anyway, I'll be get my hands dirty on those pretty soon. I have a tread on show your shelves, page 6, but they're pretty old pic. In the process of taking new pics and setting up shelves in my new room. Will post as they are done. Starting this week. Ps. It's the kind of stuff you have in your collection that I aspire to. :)

Wow! Fantastic collection bro :hi5: just brought your thread back to life ;) by the way, thanks so much for you kind words :) really appreciate it. I still have to pinch myself sometimes when I think back to when I first started out only 2 years ago...I never would imagine to have the collection that I have now :slap this hobby can be dangerously addictive :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE WIP P

What's the status of your Megatron? Haven't heard any mention of that lately. I should be receiving mine shortly. Instead of the weathered paint job, I had them go with an almost straight out off the assembly line mostly clean paint job. I will start my own collection thread and post pics of him up in it once I get him. I also have my own 1:2 Custom World of Warcraft Illidan Stormrage being worked on by Infinity. If you think Megatron was big..........

I can't wait to see how your Megs is painted up bro.

Hey buddy :wave sorry for the late reply ;) my megatron is about at 90% right now...I just have to do a few touch ups with the repaint and it'll be ready :yess: he's looking damn fine if I do say so myself and I think I actually prefer him over Optimus Prime now :horror he is frikking huge! Without a question, the biggest piece I own in my collection...I'm roughly 6ft 2" and this statue comes just below my shoulders :thud: Looking forward to seeing yours completed buddy...and also that 1:2 scale Illidan sounds awesome :rock

By the way, have you been in touch with Aki in regards to getting the 'Roller' done for your Optimus Prime? Mine is with me now and is just being colour coded to match the legs of my Prime and will sit on the base. Take a look at my 'Roller' update which is coming up shortly :yess:

Back