Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE WIP P

Hi Andy it looks good and i think the likeness isn't to bad...really its ok but i do prefer him glasses on lol.
Thanks for the pm Andy

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE WIP P

mmmmm I'm not feeling the T2 brother I'm sorry. It kinda has to be 1:1 or a PF as it just reminds me of a small person in that scale so I'm glad you're not getting it :wink1:

When is roller due?? :impatient: :)

Crazy looking piece. Quite good likeness I think but still off abit.

Hi Yoga, thanks for your thoughts my friend :) Definitely agree with the likeness being off :exactly:

I agree that the likeness isn't that good but overall it is a nice piece being mixed media and all.

BTW who made that MOS statue, it looks bad ass! :rock

Hey Steve, yea, the mixed media of faux leather is a nice touch although I must admit I would have liked the suit more battle damaged as it looks a little too new. Anyway, this piece may still undergo changes before its announced for pre order so there still maybe some subtle improvements made

The T2 half scale looks pretty cool. I agree that the likenesss isn't 100%. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but something is slightly off. I think the eyes are part of it. Maybe his lower jaw needs to be wider too? Weird because the first few unpainted pics look spot on. Still an epic piece. Congrats Andy! :clap

Hi Mike, yea...I think the majority of us are in agreement that the likeness is off...but like you said, it is indeed weird as the unpainted version did look much more accurate :dunno This T2 statue Mike is currently still undergoing minor amendments and hasn't even gone up for pre order but I certainly wont be adding this to my collection due to lack of space but more importantly because the likeness is way off for me. However, I can really appreciate the efforts that these guys in the Philipphines go to, to recreate these impressive custom statues of such iconic characters and with limited amount of research too compared to companies such as Sideshow :)

Arnie looks bad ass with the shades on

Thanks Ben :) Yea, I prefer it with the shades on aswell :exactly: more so to hide the eyes which are really inaccurate imo

That Arnie looks really good. Must agree with you about the face, something seems just a little off. However, that doesn't really take much away from the overall figure which stops you dead in your tracks.

Thanks bro, yea...totally agree Nanuke :) I can imagine how cool it would look to have this guy posed in your display room...certainly eye catching!! :horror

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE W...

BTW who made that MOS statue, it looks bad ass! :rock

Hi Steve, just to answer your other question...the MOS statue is also another custom piece by The Arts Dept and is in 1/4 scale

atypu5uq.jpg

They also recently repainted a lifesize MOS by the company OSMOX as shown here...

amepyvat.jpg

9ahu6u4a.jpg

9a2aje5a.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE W...

Hi Steve, just to answer your other question...the MOS statue is also another custom piece by The Arts Dept and is in 1/4 scale

atypu5uq.jpg

Looks amazing!

They also recently repainted a lifesize MOS by the company OSMOX as shown here...

amepyvat.jpg

Hmm that sculpt suffers from the same problem Hot Toys has and that is that the Jaw shape should be square and chiseled and not smooth with a round shape.Nevertheless, you can tell who it is suppose to be.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM T2 T-800 ARNIE 1/2 SCALE W...

Looks amazing!

Hmm that sculpt suffers from the same problem Hot Toys has and that is that the Jaw shape should be square and chiseled and not smooth with a round shape.Nevertheless, you can tell who it is suppose to be.

:lol I actually find the likeness more accurate of the lifesize rather than the 1/4 scale statue :lol Yea, I'm not a massive fan of MOS :( didn't like the movie...infact, since Christopher Reeve, i don't think anyone has played the character as well as he did imo...and if anything, they have just made Christopher Reeve look all that superior in his role as the Man of Steel :)

That 1/4 scale MOS custom piece has a hidden wire inside the cape by the way, which allows you to sculpt the cape as you desire :) Have you not ordered the Sideshow MOS statue yet? Has that even been released yet? :dunno

:lol I actually find the likeness more accurate of the lifesize rather than the 1/4 scale statue :lol

They both have non chiseled jaws, so neither scale is accurate.

Yea, I'm not a massive fan of MOS :( didn't like the movie...infact, since Christopher Reeve, i don't think anyone has played the character as well as he did imo...and if anything, they have just made Christopher Reeve look all that superior in his role as the Man of Steel :)

I didn't like the movie either and I agree with everything u said.

That 1/4 scale MOS custom piece has a hidden wire inside the cape by the way, which allows you to sculpt the cape as you desire :) Have you not ordered the Sideshow MOS statue yet? Has that even been released yet? :dunno

No it hasn't, it keeps getting delayed.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' WIP

Awesome piece!!!
Must be a monster to display!!!! :thud:
But yeah... likeness is good, but not 100%... for a piece of that price, you would expect perfect likeness... But with sunglasses on, it looks badass!!! The railgun... :hi5:

Thanks Marc :clap It is indeed a monstor...just to clarify though, these pics are not from my collection as I wont be getting this piece due to poor likeness :( However, by displaying with the sunglasses makes it look a lot better than without ;)

That looks pretty good.
Were you going to get this but changed your mind?

Hey dave :wave I did contemplate it at one stage buddy but then as more pics came through of the portrait I just didn't feel that it was accurate enough...and I'd already made that mistake when purchasing the custom 1/4 Predator which had totally inaccurate dreads :slap that has now been sold so I have to think carefully before buying custom pieces in the future

Roberto, great job with the custom T2. The paint brings it to life!

Thanks buddy but this is the work of The Arts Dept from the Philipphines :) but the paint work is very good I have to say

Jesus Andy! You really are starting a museum aren't you! Terminator looks awesome man! I love it! The guns are so cool. What a sweet statue to own. Congrats

:lol I wish James ;) this T2 statue isn't mine buddy, nor will I be adding it to my collection :( the likeness is a little off for me to spend what could be over $1500 :horror

This is an example of where mixed media works well. I say it looks great besides the likeness. Looks the best with the shades on, so maybe it has something to do with the eyes, although the lips look a little off. Can't believe you are not getting it man?!! :lol Space? Andy doesn't worry about space. :rotfl

:lol :lol space is becoming very limited Sean...especially as my half scale Megs and OP are taking up much of the room :) have to pass on the T2 especially with so many POs to fulfil...have you seen my list on page 1? :horror

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' WIP

With such a large collection, do you have a most treasured piece?

:lol :lol space is becoming very limited Sean...especially as my half scale Megs and OP are taking up much of the room :) have to pass on the T2 especially with so many POs to fulfil...have you seen my list on page 1? :horror

Holy crap I just checked out your PO list on page 1. Damn Andy, that is some serious cash :hi5: Doom and IM LSF!!! :horror Bro, I am at a loss for words. The next time I am feeling guilty about dropping cash on a PO, I'll go and check out your list and realize I am slacking big time. :lol :thud::duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' ...

With such a large collection, do you have a most treasured piece?

Hi my friend :wave great to hear from you :) that's a super question and also a very difficult one to answer as you can imagine....but if I was told that I could only keep one piece in my collection then it would have to be my Sideshow Iron Man MKIII LSF followed closely behind by my custom MKI LSF. Both these pieces are just amazing to look at...Im a massive Iron Man fan at heart and despite owning some of the coolest and biggest G1 Transformer custom statues I've ever seen, it would still be Iron Man all the way :)

ta5u8aqy.jpg

vu9eqezu.jpg

And it was this picture by fellow freak TitanChuck that inspired to me to get them :)

5ejyra2u.jpg

However, all that's about to change with the imminent arrival of the Iron Man MKVII LSF and the Doom LSF :panic:

e3ujave5.jpg

atyseqe7.jpg

Holy crap I just checked out your PO list on page 1. Damn Andy, that is some serious cash :hi5: Doom and IM LSF!!! :horror Bro, I am at a loss for words. The next time I am feeling guilty about dropping cash on a PO, I'll go and check out your list and realize I am slacking big time. :lol :thud::duff

:lol :lol Hey Sean :) that's a crazy list right! :cuckoo: and to think none of them are on flex ;) I guess I'm well and truly addicted to this hobby and I absolutely love it! From receiving new collectibles each year and meeting more and more fantastic fellow collectors like yourself, it just makes this experience so fulfilling :)

Should have my Punisher PF arriving next week plus my 1/6 Hulk Avengers Diorama statue by Iron Studios will be shipping on Monday :yess:

Last edited:

:lol :lol Hey Sean :) that's a crazy list right! :cuckoo: and to think none of them are on flex ;) I guess I'm well and truly addicted to this hobby and I absolutely love it! From receiving new collectibles each year and meeting more and more fantastic fellow collectors like yourself, it just makes this experience so fulfilling :)

Should have my Punisher PF arriving next week plus my 1/6 Hulk Avengers Diorama statue by Iron Studios will be shipping on Monday :yess:

:goodpost: I look back on all the money I spent in the past on food and don't have much to show for except a larger waist line :rotfl At least with this hobby, we have something to show for. :lecture Thats true, being able to share your collection makes this hobby even more enjoyable. :hi5: No flex?!! :horror if I ever get an LSF, it would have to be flex all the way! :lol

Grats on your Punisher PF and IS Avengers diorama, did you buy it from a board member, forgot his name. Still have yet to get a diorama, one day.

epic statue andy.I agree likeness is off a tad.eyes,mouth,nose possibly.but that's one big display piece.

Hey Chris :wave yea, it's a pretty sick statue :rock just a shame abt the inaccuracies :( still, for a custom piece it's not bad :)

Hi Andy it looks good and i think the likeness isn't to bad...really its ok but i do prefer him glasses on lol.

Hi Dave, yea...totally agree that the glasses need to definately be ON to hide the inaccuracies :exactly:

mmmmm I'm not feeling the T2 brother I'm sorry. It kinda has to be 1:1 or a PF as it just reminds me of a small person in that scale so I'm glad you're not getting it :wink1:

When is roller due?? :impatient: :)

:lol :lol it's all good Andre...I'm not feeling it either ;) as for Roller :horror tomorrow is the WIP update my friend :rock :rock

Awesome t800!

Glad you like it Patrick :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' ...

:goodpost: I look back on all the money I spent in the past on food and don't have much to show for except a larger waist line :rotfl At least with this hobby, we have something to show for. :lecture Thats true, being able to share your collection makes this hobby even more enjoyable. :hi5: No flex?!! :horror if I ever get an LSF, it would have to be flex all the way! :lol

Grats on your Punisher PF and IS Avengers diorama, did you buy it from a board member, forgot his name. Still have yet to get a diorama, one day.

:lol thanks Sean :goodpost:

Yea, so far I've fully paid for the Hulk set which will ship tomorrow and I've put a DP on the Iron Man set...can't wait :panic: I've ordered mine through fellow freak RicardoFeitoza and he was kind enough to send me some pics of mine once he checked through all the packaging to ensure everything was fine before he ships it :)

a5ada2ym.jpg

5yre5yme.jpg

Last edited:

I've seen the protos before and IMO they need a lot of tweaking to get the likeness right. Considering this is 1/2 I was hoping it would give more likeness to Arnie compared to 1/4 EB BD figure. Hopefully it comes out great. They should get the eyes right, particularly. It would be a shame to have this posed with the sunglasses just to mask the likeness flaws while actually trying to simulate the Cyberdyne scene with the minigun where the shades shouldn't be on. That would make this a blown up and rather more expensive just decent figure like DX10.

Killer Lion-O statue, man!

Kind of regretting not getting the Heman. Great update Andy. Don't know how you are storing or displaying all your goodies..

Last edited:

Kind of regretting not getting the Heman. Great update Andy. Don't know how you are storing or displaying all your goodies..

Thanks my friend :hi5: He-Man is a great piece...regardless whether it has the Orko EX or not, it's the perfect statue for any He-Man fan :) As for where I display things...:lol I only have a limited amount that space allows me to display otherwise everything else is still inside the shipping box until we manage to find a new family home which is much bigger :(

Back