Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FORMAT

Happy lateeee Bday Andy.... All the best to you mate :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

Awesome job Andy . Simply beautiful. This is how it should have been imo

Thanks Nabil :hi5: glad you like it buddy :)

Awesome update Roberto ! I want so much another IM bust myself. :gah:

Thank you brother :hi5: well you have the MKVII LIFESIZE bust arriving next month my friend ;)

Another Excellent Job, Andy, never disappointed when I View your Collection, Impressive Posts my Friend

Al

Very kind words as ever Al...thanks you my friend :duff

I love it bud! Did you get the arc reactor fixed? I was told that it's upside-down in most if not all units of the statue.

Hey Michael, yea....think I was one of the first people to have it fixed :lol it was actually all 3000 pieces that were defective my man :slap one of sideshows biggest boo boos that I've ever seen since bing in this hobby and one which they refused to take responsibility for :(

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FORMAT

So at last I completed my sideshow old school grail wish list with the addition of one of Spidermans notorious enemies in that of the Green Goblin!!! This was one particular underrated piece that has eluded me ever since I began my journey to finding all the old school Sideshow pieces that had long sold out ever since i started collecting and finally i managed to find one and not only that but was actually bought for me by my wife for my birthday last week :yess: Still trying to get to grips with understanding women...she likes to moan about the amount of shipping boxes piling up in the spare room but then she's buying me statues for my birthday and also paying for half the Iron Man MKVII LSF as part of last years Christmas present :dunno :lol cant live with them, cant live without them eh! ;)

Okay, so back to the Green Goblin, well for the same reason i purchased the Red Skull PF to display alongside my Comic Captain America PF, it was always my intention to also own the Green Goblin so that i can display him with my Spiderman PF...and although i haven't taken Spidey out the box yet to take pics next to this guy, i can already tell that these two will make for an epic display! I was really surprised at the level of detail that has gone into the Green Goblin PF...the sculpt of the face really captures what i believe to be the true Green Goblin as does the pose which has him about to launch one of his pumpkin bombs into the path of Spidey!...with his bulging eyes, scaly skin, disgusting teeth, warts and all, no exception was spared on this fantastic piece. He comes mounted on his infamous Goblin Glider which is nicely done and the base is very solid too. Really nice touches to the mixed media part of the statue with his customary green and purple colours and his wavy head piece which has a thin wire inside allowing you to shape and futz it into however you want it to look like. Another classic Sideshow piece of yesteryear and I'm so glad to finally have him in my collection :)

Coming up are the GG pics but i'm already looking forward to the exciting news abt some future updates coming up real soon...i have already received my Custom 1/4 Predator 3rd battle damaged headsculpt which I'm currently glueing the dreads on so nearly ready plus I've received the extra biomask which i'll be adding to the base for display purposes when using the reveal portrait. However, the big news that I'm most excited about is that my G1 animated style custom Megatron half scale statue is shipping today :horror :thud: i seriously cant wait! This guy is going to be bigger than my G1 Optimus Prime and he's 42 inches tall!!!! :horror As i'll be in the shortlist for the first 10 people receiving theirs, i'll be getting the Exclusive version which will be the Bumblebee severed head which will be displayed in Megatrons grasping hand :yess: So that's all coming up and rest assured i'll get the pics up as soon as possible :)

Enjoy the GG pics guys and thanks as ever for looking :wave

ypa7ybyv.jpg

agytaqu7.jpg

4a5ebemu.jpg

aruvumad.jpg

qune3a4u.jpg

4era4ure.jpg

Last edited:

y6uhu5uq.jpg

rybe4a5a.jpg

u9y3u7et.jpg

Still not 100% sure if there was ever an Exclusive version for this piece :dunno but mine does come with the leather style satchel which Green Goblin used to store his pumpkins in...a few YT video reviews I've seen have stated that this was infact the exclusive so if anyone knows please let me know :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PF PICS ARE UP!

Wow very great and nice detail. this is estimated 106 cm ? nice figure Congrats. :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PF PICS ARE UP!

Congrats Andy, he looks awesome. I've always liked the look of this piece and I'm quite surprised I never picked this up myself a few years ago as I used to collect almost everything then, until I sought help for my addiction. Lol.

Wow very great and nice detail. this is estimated 106 cm ? nice figure Congrats. :)

Not too sure on the official size my friend...I'd measure it this evening but its already back in the box :(

Congrats Andy, he looks awesome. I've always liked the look of this piece and I'm quite surprised I never picked this up myself a few years ago as I used to collect almost everything then, until I sought help for my addiction. Lol.

Thanks Simon :hi5: I've been scouring the land to bring this guy home and it was like the London buses...wait so long for one and then two come along together :lol

P.S. any chance of sending my the telephone number of the guy that helped with your addiction :1-1: :lol

So at last I completed my sideshow old school grail wish list with the addition of one of Spidermans notorious enemies in that of the Green Goblin!!! This was one particular underrated piece that has eluded me ever since I began my journey to finding all the old school Sideshow pieces that had long sold out ever since i started collecting and finally i managed to find one and not only that but was actually bought for me by my wife for my birthday last week :yess: Still trying to get to grips with understanding women...she likes to moan about the amount of shipping boxes piling up in the spare room but then she's buying me statues for my birthday and also paying for half the Iron Man MKVII LSF as part of last years Christmas present :dunno :lol cant live with them, cant live without them eh! ;)

Okay, so back to the Green Goblin, well for the same reason i purchased the Red Skull PF to display alongside my Comic Captain America PF, it was always my intention to also own the Green Goblin so that i can display him with my Spiderman PF...and although i haven't taken Spidey out the box yet to take pics next to this guy, i can already tell that these two will make for an epic display! I was really surprised at the level of detail that has gone into the Green Goblin PF...the sculpt of the face really captures what i believe to be the true Green Goblin as does the pose which has him about to launch one of his pumpkin bombs into the path of Spidey!...with his bulging eyes, scaly skin, disgusting teeth, warts and all, no exception was spared on this fantastic piece. He comes mounted on his infamous Goblin Glider which is nicely done and the base is very solid too. Really nice touches to the mixed media part of the statue with his customary green and purple colours and his wavy head piece which has a thin wire inside allowing you to shape and futz it into however you want it to look like. Another classic Sideshow piece of yesteryear and I'm so glad to finally have him in my collection :)

Coming up are the GG pics but i'm already looking forward to the exciting news abt some future updates coming up real soon...i have already received my Custom 1/4 Predator 3rd battle damaged headsculpt which I'm currently glueing the dreads on so nearly ready plus I've received the extra biomask which i'll be adding to the base for display purposes when using the reveal portrait. However, the big news that I'm most excited about is that my G1 animated style custom Megatron half scale statue is shipping today :horror :thud: i seriously cant wait! This guy is going to be bigger than my G1 Optimus Prime and he's 42 inches tall!!!! :horror As i'll be in the shortlist for the first 10 people receiving theirs, i'll be getting the Exclusive version which will be the Bumblebee severed head which will be displayed in Megatrons grasping hand :yess: So that's all coming up and rest assured i'll get the pics up as soon as possible :)

Enjoy the GG pics guys and thanks as ever for looking :wave

ypa7ybyv.jpg

agytaqu7.jpg

4a5ebemu.jpg

aruvumad.jpg

qune3a4u.jpg

4era4ure.jpg

Congrats Andy, looks more detailed than I remembered only thing I don't like about it is that the costume has the wrong color purple, unlike the prototype. Still a great piece though. ;)

Another awesome piece. Congrats buddy. Happy belated bday too. Apologies for being late but it was a crazy week at work .

not really a fan.but nice addition to your ever growing collection andy.and the megatron that's coming sounds awesome.so glad I only collect you know who(and son)looking forward to more updates/pics in the future.

Congrats for Green Goblin my friend Andy ;)

Another day, another grail for Andy! :hi5:
Happy bday too bud!

Happy birthday my friend. Congrat on green goblin, didn't know it was 1/4. I may pick this up as well one day to go with my spiderman collection.

Oh sorry for late happy bday :) and as all congrats for another great statue

Congrats on the GG PF Andy. I have him too and agree that he is an underrated piece. He goes great with the other Spidey 1/4 PFs/comiquettes.

Nice addition with Goblin, but when you mentioned Megatron shipping I got more excited lol. Very eager to see pics of that bad boy and the mention of that bumblebee head as an exclusive is interesting.

It's your B-Day Again, a year has passed, jezz! :lol:lol:lol

Happy B-Day my Friend Andy and Excellent Score on Green Goblin

Al

Congrats again on scoring the GG & great pics there Andy, he looks simply great. I bet you must look at them boxes imagining how you would display them all. One day buddy, one day :)

So no more Grail hunting, that sucks. No more PM's saying you scored a Grail & trying to guess which one :( :lol

Such an awesome statue will look awesome with the pf. Or purched above looking down at the com :)

Back