Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

Buon Compleanno Andy

ybugyveg.jpg

You can open that GG PF now :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT...

Well, happy birthday my friend.

full_299250.gif

You'll put this collector cake on your shelves too ? :p

Hope you have a great day. :)

Happy birthday my friend Andy ;)

Happy Birthday Andy :)

Happy B-Day Andy

Be Cool
Al

happy birthday andy:)

Buon Compleanno Andy

ybugyveg.jpg

You can open that GG PF now :clap

Thank you so much guys for all the great birthday wishes and all the PM's...really really appreciate it :grouphug had a fantastic day with the family :) that's right Steve, as a birthday gift from the wife I finally completed my goal of attaining all my old school grails that have now long been sold out...the Green Goblin PF was the last on my list and so after 2 years of collecting I can finally look forward and no longer need to play catch up ;)

dahe5y8u.jpg

Will get an update up of Green Goblin for you guys very soon :)

P.S. Very cool pics Al and Steve :rock although Steve, trust you to pick a picture of Baggio when he wore the number 18 shirt...this pic was taken from the 1998 World Cup in France which was towards the end of his international career. He will always be remembered as a number 10 :yess:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

Happy birthday mate :) Hope you had a good one. Congrats on finally scoring all your grails. Hurry up with that 3rd Predator head, I'm dying to see it ;) who's sculpting it anyway?

Happy birthday mate :) Hope you had a good one. Congrats on finally scoring all your grails. Hurry up with that 3rd Predator head, I'm dying to see it ;) who's sculpting it anyway?

:lol thanks so much Nuri :hi5: Yea, had a great day with great weather would you believe it! Yep, London is experiencing a mini heatwave for a few days :lol Will get an update on Green Goblin this week and next up is the one you've ben waiting for...the custom Pred 3rd battle damaged head and extra biomask :yess: hopefully arriving this week so i'll be able to fill you in with all the details :)

Looks great Andy. Looks like he came that way. Very nice

Thanks for the kind words James :)

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
If only SS made it THIS way... the way it should have been!!!

CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!!!

Thanks Marc...you never know...Sideshow did bring out the 2 versions of the MKIII lifesize busts so we might yet see a clean version of this one :dunno just remember to tell them which way the Arc Reactor goes this time :slap :lol

Looks great, buddy!:hi5::yess::hi5::yess:

Thanks Doc :hi5:

Oh, Andy...if you think I am impressed by professional quality, movie accurate paint jobs...well, you're right. Iron Man looks great, bud!

Thanks for the great comments Kris...glad you like it buddy :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT...

Great job Andy, it looks awesome :clap

So did you actually paint it yourself?

Thanks Steve, no this was painted by my good friend and fellow artist ;) think he deserves a good break after all the work he's done for me :lol

Perfect customization repaint as always Andy. :clap

Thanks so much Steve, appreciate that buddy :hi5:

That looks great, most would be lucky to have one and you have two :)

:lol Hey Dave, well it's Iron Man isn't it ;) so had to push the boat out on this one and get two :lol

10000000000 times better than original! great job!

Thanks very kind :) thank you very much :duff

impressive,most impressive..oops wrong film:lol.great job as always andy.:clap

:lol hey Chris, great post...thanks buddy :hi5:

Real nice job andy. Especially like the under plate paint application.

Would like to see a battle damage re paint of this. Even with all its flaws, its still a lovely bust and an epic pose.

Hey Matt, thanks mate :hi5: I actually prefer the under plate application of all chrome over the original way it was. I look at the original now and think to myself that the black parts are still unpainted :lol

u3yjatyq.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT...

That G1 Optimus is just beautiful! Would love to see the G1 and Prime 1 side by side some day.

That G1 Optimus is just beautiful! Would love to see the G1 and Prime 1 side by side some day.

Thanks for visiting my thread Steven and for your kind comments buddy :hi5: I'll certainly be glad to make vision come true once I receive the Prime 1 Optimus Prime early next year my friend :yess: and if your liking the G1 stuff, just wait until you see Megatron :horror :horror that guy is shipping to me this Friday so touch wood i'll have him late next week!! :panic: :panic:

anagutar.jpg

Happy belated birthday Andy!

Hey, thanks very much Ski :1-1: only 2 years in the hobby and I already feel like an old git! :lol :lol

Fantastic as always mate. Your workmanship is second to none.
Tempted to send you mine so you can do the biz on it. I still don't mind the battle damaged look but I just wish Sideshow would have gone with the clean look like you have done.

Thanks Simon :hi5: wish I could take the credit for the paint job but it was done for me by a good friend and fellow artist so the credit must go to him :) I can certainly ask for you if you'd like yours repainted? Certainly isn't a problem ;)

ehude9am.jpg

pyzu5azu.jpg

That's impressive. Did you order the Avengers Iron Man bust too?

Hi Angelica, thanks for your kind words :) Yes, that's the MKVII suit and that one is a lifesize bust :horror it actually made the coming soon section on Sideshows newsletter last week so hopefully it will ship on time :rock

Wow! That megaton is pure g1! It must have cost you a fortune to get this masterpiece. You are the luckiest guy to get this. Congrats bro! Enjoy it in good health. This brings back so many great memories. The 80s toons era was epic. Can't wait to see him next to prime. Now this is a super rare statue which does not need T&A to be grails. ;D let's get both together for pics soon!

:lol :lol Great post as ever CBG :clap I know you love your G1 as much as me buddy so when I say your in for a treat in regards to my Megatron let me tell you...you'll be :thud: :thud: hahahahaha!!! I'm super excited about this project as I have a lot of input in regards to the colour scheme...good news is that he's shipping this Friday so all being well, I just might receive him end of next week :panic:

Great custom and repaint my friend Andy!

Thanks Adam my friend :hi5:

Last edited:

Hey buddy Happy Belated Birthday, your work shop and pieces are amazing. Still can't believe you sold the Rambo and think the Arnie on the bike is sold too :lol
You got that much grail pieces ,

Hey buddy Happy Belated Birthday, your work shop and pieces are amazing. Still can't believe you sold the Rambo and think the Arnie on the bike is sold too :lol
You got that much grail pieces ,

Thank you so much my good friend :1-1: getting older, less wiser and much poorer! :lol Thank you for your kind words :hi5: Yes, the Rambo and T-800 on Harley have now been sold :( I actually miss my T-800 display very much :monkey2 I've decided to take a break from building anymore dioramas until I have my new home...it seems that every single one I have made I have now sold :gah: the He-Man Dio, The T-800 on Harley Dio, the 2 Rambo Dio's, even my 1/6 1989 Batman Batcave Dio has been sold :huh now I just buy new statues and store them inside their shipping boxes ready for that day when my display room will be built...I've only waited almost a year and half for it!!! :lol :lol

Looks fresh!!!

Thanks Ben :)

Tell you what. Throw a little hotrod red in there.

:lol yea...just like in the movie right....:clap

Looks fantastic thought that the standard battle damaged paint was great but this is another level. Looks sharp

Thanks for the kind words Ant...glad you like it mate :hi5:

fantastic job on the repaint! Any chance of a clear high res picture so I can appreciate it more? :)

Hey brother, thanks for the comments. These pics are the best your gonna get with my iPhone 5 camera :lol

nahypysa.jpg

3uduvyga.jpg

Nice job on the repaint Andy. Your collection knows no bounds. :clap

Great comments as ever Ski....much appreciated buddy, thanks :duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT...

Now that looks clean. Congrats Andy.

Thanks Tam :hi5: glad you like it buddy :)

Wow, loving that repaint Andy! :rock Fantastic job :clap

Hey Jay, thanks for the kind words buddy :)

looks fantastic :clap

Thanks Sovel :hi5:

great andy,simply great :rock

Thanks Samuel...loving the panoramic holiday pics on facebook my friend ;) :clap

Awesome, Andy. I love the new paint. I also want to paint my gold parts. Make it more shinier.

Thanks buddy...good luck if you try it but finding the right colour gold is very difficult! :panic: ;)

And also some pics I took this morning of my repainted Iron Man...but in natural lighting :)

eqase8ep.jpg

gyhymube.jpg

vebareqe.jpg

Happy belated birthday Andy :duff hope you had a great day! The Iron Man bust repaint looks awesome and I can see why you had bought two of them now hahaha! I'm guessing this particular bust would have sold a lot more had the paint work been this good, I'm especially loving the extra chrome mesh look you've given the under chest armour, looks much more detailed. Looking forward to your best update :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FORMAT

The bust looks really fantastic!! Congrats Andy!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FORMAT

Happy belated birthday Andy :duff hope you had a great day! The Iron Man bust repaint looks awesome and I can see why you had bought two of them now hahaha! I'm guessing this particular bust would have sold a lot more had the paint work been this good, I'm especially loving the extra chrome mesh look you've given the under chest armour, looks much more detailed. Looking forward to your best update :)

Thanks buddy :1-1: yea, had a great day with the family :) got a nice present in the form of the Sideshow Green Goblin Premium Format - which was the last statue on my Sideshow old school grail wish list :yess: that update with pics will be posted here tomorrow ;) really appreciate the kind words regarding the bust repaint...yea, it was always going to be my intention to get one of the two repainted so I couldn't be happier the way it came out :) now I'm thinking of adding a more severe battle damage effect on my other one :lol :lol

The bust looks really fantastic!! Congrats Andy!

Thanks so much Serg :hi5: hope you are well my friend :)

Back