Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

Tell you what. Throw a little hotrod red in there.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT PIC

Looks fantastic thought that the standard battle damaged paint was great but this is another level. Looks sharp

fantastic job on the repaint! Any chance of a clear high res picture so I can appreciate it more? :)

Wow, loving that repaint Andy! :rock Fantastic job :clap

great andy,simply great :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAINT...

4ytu7a8a.jpg

u2adyvy3.jpg

yvagabep.jpg

5yraze3e.jpg

remy6ybu.jpg

u8ymeqej.jpg

Awesome, Andy. I love the new paint. I also want to paint my gold parts. Make it more shinier.

Awesome job Andy . Simply beautiful. This is how it should have been imo

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' REPAIN

Friday update guys and this time its for my one of my two Sideshow Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Busts which are shown here...

y7u7y9ed.jpg

...which I decided to have repainted in a clean version as opposed to the original Battle Damage version. So basically, all the bust other than the stand has been repainted, including also the metallic suit under the chest panel which I decided to paint the whole darn thing and make it stand out more aswell as the circular disc part which cuts of the left arm which I repainted black rather than leave it red...

Enjoy the pics guys and as ever thanks for looking. Next week its my Sideshow Green Goblin Premium Format update which at last I managed to track down!!! :yess: Have a great weekend :wave

y9a4esu3.jpg

seryqybe.jpg

3egase4y.jpg

e2yzepug.jpg

Awesome update Roberto ! I want so much another IM bust myself. :gah:

Another Excellent Job, Andy, never disappointed when I View your Collection, Impressive Posts my Friend

Al

Thank you for the wonderful comments guys...really appreciate it :clap will get back to your replies as soon as :) been busy this weekend as it's my birthday today :yess: so a great day ahead spent with my amazing family...here is a pic of the cake my 3 year old daughter picked for me :lol :yess:

yqa8yred.jpg

And also some pics I took this morning of my repainted Iron Man...but in natural lighting :)

eqase8ep.jpg

gyhymube.jpg

vebareqe.jpg

I love it bud! Did you get the arc reactor fixed? I was told that it's upside-down in most if not all units of the statue.

Well, happy birthday my friend.

full_299250.gif

You'll put this collector cake on your shelves too ? :p

Hope you have a great day. :)

Happy birthday my friend Andy ;)

Happy Birthday Andy :)

Back