robbiethepainter Photos Some New stuff 9-10-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would update this with new pictures. My photos have change a lot since the beginning.

acaaf4a5.jpg

aa65fd64.jpg

eb578fc1.jpg

dx.jpg

5032b128.jpg

IMG_20101002_235703.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toy's Collection

Dude, let me know if you can hook me up with some of those tubes man, that looks awesome...

Thanks. I have plastic supplier for the Tubes and the the tops and bases are things I build from MDF. Table saw, band saw, and router. The lights are really small LED puck lights that I install.

yes good job on the display cases man. i knew how to make the tops and btms, but i wondered if the tubes were glass or plastic.
good work. just need to sneak them wires through a hollow shelf.

Thanks everyone. They look best in the dark but they are hard to shoot pictures of that way.

thanks for the pm.....warning-you NEVER see an end insight once you have started....

AMAZING.Great dislpay.I would like to display my figures that way too.

Brilliant setup man!

You could probably make a nice little bit of profit if you sold those cases to people on the board.

looks fantastic!! really makes the collection pop and looks like they are worth 10 times what you got them for.

Totally awesome display tubes, but I can't help but think of Luke in the bacta tank when I see them. :D

Bacta.jpg

Back