Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing the Cyril figure in prototype form, and I was really excited to buy it. But, they took their sweet time making it available for pre-order. Almost forgot about it. However, after a long while it finally ended up in my collection. One of my favorite anime figures for sure. :D

Thought I'd post a pic of my Arcadia YF-19 as well. I differs quite a lot from Bandai's version. Both have their pros and cons. :)

Also, re-posed my Mk.VII slightly. I exchanged the original face plate for the one found on the diecast Mk.III. The eyes have a more correct look to them. IMO. :)

Terrific collection! It's a lot of fun to see the vintage legos and the dinos. Heck now I'm thinking of starting a Dinosaur collection

Thanks man! :) Hej, be careful. It can be quite addictive, and the early dinosaur statues in the dinosauria line can be veeeery expensive! :D

Do you order everything online or do you pick anything up in any local stores? specifically Hot Toys stuff?
And, if so, what stores? :)

Hi izu81! I order most of the stuff online from sideshow and eBay. I sometimes order from amiami. :) There are no stores nearby that hold the kind of toys I enjoy collecting. :(

All kinds of awesome!!

Thanks jkno! Yeah, it's really cool! I have several types of Macross Valks, and the VF-0 is the largest of them all, and it is by far the most sturdy one. Expensive, no doubt. Good enough to justify the price? I'd have to say yes. :)

Finally managed to get a hold of a unopened 1993 Jurassic Park Kenner Young Tyrannosaurus rex in mint condition. :)

Took a trip down to the storage room and found this old gem. The Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus rex vinyl kit by Horizon. I started building and modifying this kit probably around 12 years ago. I didn't like the original stiff pose so did a lot of work trying to give it a more natural look. I'm hoping to find someone to paint it for me. :p

Here it is next to the Kenner big red T. rex from the 1993 Jurassic Park toy line. Kenner actually used the same Stan Winston mold as Horizon, but modified it somewhat. Most noticable difference is the rear part of the jaw line. Also, to fit the battery compartment between the legs they had to widen it in that area.

You got so beautiful collection! What camera you use for taking photos they are great?

Back