Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually the first SS T Rex in hand pic I've seen. It's impressive! I don't have any anime figures but I might have to get one and see how the wife reacts lol. Great collection man!

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm very satisfied with the rex. The dinosauria line needs more herbivors, but I wouldn't mind another carnivore being made. Preferably in the same scale as the tyrant king! An Allosaurus perhaps, or maybe even a Carcharodontosaurus. :)

@Patriot666 There are plenty of fully clothed anime figures. Start gently, then move gradually to those showing more skin. The boiling frog principle applies to most things. :wink1:

:lol Great idea. FYI If it interests you, Chronicle Collectibles has hinted that they will be unveiling a very large dino statue from Jurassic World at Wonderfest next weekend.

:lol Great idea. FYI If it interests you, Chronicle Collectibles has hinted that they will be unveiling a very large dino statue from Jurassic World at Wonderfest next weekend.

Thanks Patriot666! :)

From the pics I've seen it looks impressive! But unfortunately I think I'll pass. I'm already cramped for space. Also, it's way too big and expensive to hide from my fiancee anyway! :lol

Thanks Patriot666! :)

From the pics I've seen it looks impressive! But unfortunately I think I'll pass. I'm already cramped for space. Also, it's way too big and expensive to hide from my fiancee anyway! :lol

LOL yeah that thing is rediculously huge. I think it will be amazing painted though. Very expensive, no doubt.

Thanks guys! :blissy

I'm happy to finally have a Wolverine figure with a head sculpt that truly resembles Hugh Jackman. Hot Toys did a good job on this one!

Optimus Prime is amazing! So happy I bought it. It was pricey, but I had to have it. :)

Felt these have been neglected. :)

The 1993 Jurassic Park red T. rex by Kenner. In excellent working condition. Some other figs thrown in to give it some scale. :)

Some LEGO dinosaurs. I bought these a couple of years ago. Now prices for these LEGO T. rexes have more than quadrupled!

Back