Riu Palace, Cabo San Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O I love to sit there and just bake, although my skin was made for that type of weather and climate. I never burn :rock

I think we are hitting Jamaica next :pray:

Where did you stay in Cancun? Did you talk about it in another thread? I'd like to read about it. I know I saw it mentioned in the Let's See You thread, but there is no way I can go through every one of those posts. It sounded like you had a great time there.

Do you know where you might stay in Jamaica?

It's so beautiful! *BG hops on a plane* Pics to come soon. :D

:yess: Let's go!!!

CaboSept2010048.jpg

CaboSept2010017.jpg

CaboSept2010024.jpg

CaboSept2010056.jpg

CaboSept2010049.jpg

CaboSept2010101.jpg

CaboSept2010102.jpg

CaboSept2010103.jpg

CaboSept2010054.jpg

CaboSept2010931.jpg

It is a very nice hotel and the suite is huge. Stayed there in February. Here is the picture of my son in one of the lobby.
332ngr5.jpg
That's great! Have you been to many other resorts like that? I'm curious how others stack up against it. While we were there, we ran into several people from Calgary.

Before partaking of an all-inclusive resort, you may want to heed the following public service announcement:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RZnuAF6iiwk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RZnuAF6iiwk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's great! Have you been to many other resorts like that? I'm curious how others stack up against it. While we were there, we ran into several people from Calgary.
I've been to Mexico many times and first time at Cabo San Lucas. When it comes to resort, Riu Palace is one of the best. From now on we are gonna use Riu Palace as the resort, when we are travelling to Mexico. Look like you are having a great time there.

I've been to Mexico many times and first time at Cabo San Lucas. When it comes to resort, Riu Palace is one of the best. From now on we are gonna use Riu Palace as the resort, when we are travelling to Mexico. Look like you are having a great time there.
That's great to know; thanks! We are definitely going back there, some day...

Back