RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, tragic - gone way too young! :(
Loved him in Talladega Nights too. RIP man. :monkey2

moviesmichaelclarkedunc.jpg

No way 1st I heard about this. I will always remember him for his performance in the Green Mile. Really Sad News :(

No no...keep going. But I love that movie too...obviously. :D

It was the first movie I saw him in.

He very quickly became an actor I loved to see. He was great in The Island.

First movie I saw him in too. Might have been the only one. Never seen The Island, or Green Mile for that matter. Just never got around to it.

I guess I still have his best stuff ahead of me.

I mean, his role in The Island is fairly short. But I enjoyed seeing him in another Bay flick. And a pretty good one at that. It's Bay's better modern flick.

But I still haven't seen The Green Mile either. Not sure why. I will though.

He was the best part of Daredevil. Hated everything else.

He did mostly bit stuff, huh? Even got a few lines in one of the Kim Possible movies.

I'll have to check out The Island for sure. I could watch Johanssen do pretty much anything for two and a half hours. More of Duncan's work will be a welcome bonus.

Daredevil ain't happening though. I'd sooner watch Street Fighter II.

Yeah, Daredevil sucks. I haven't seen the directors cut, so that could be better.

I assume you've seen Sin City, i'm sad he won't be in the sequel, which his character plays a pretty important part.

I mean, his role in The Island is fairly short. But I enjoyed seeing him in another Bay flick. And a pretty good one at that. It's Bay's better modern flick.

But I still haven't seen The Green Mile either. Not sure why. I will though.

He was the best part of Daredevil. Hated everything else.

:horror

Wow that is surprising! I thought everybody had seen that film :)

A beuatiful touching film made all the better by every single actor in it.

Back