RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP :( This is very sad news, I always enjoyed him in all of his roles (especially The Green Mile and Armageddon).

Ah crap. :( Loved the Daredevil movie for his performance aswell as of course the Green Mile. RIP.

So sad, great memories of him.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Terrible news. I know it was his most popular role, but I loved his guest appearance in Two and a Half Men, and always think of this scene whenever I see him.

Yeah, his episodes are some of my favorite on that show. He will be missed.

this is really hard to believe, so much talent, such an awesome guy,
always funny and nice, he seemed like he was such a good guy,

and I loved everything he was in, he made some movies good just seeing him in them
Daredevil, one of the reasons I love the movie was him,
Green Mile was amazing,
School for Scoundrels was really funny,
Sin City, Scorpion King, I even liked See Spot Run,

I am really going to miss seeing this guy, I Did not expect to read this, this really sucks, really really sucks, we lost a really cool guy and a really good actor,

Always got an impression of this guy as a gentle giant sort, his character in the Green Mile no doubt contributing to that. And yet I thought he was great playing a vicious Kingpin in Daredevil. Very sad and sad that we won't be seeing him in films anymore.

Always got an impression of this guy as a gentle giant sort, his character in the Green Mile no doubt contributing to that. And yet I thought he was great playing a vicious Kingpin in Daredevil. Very sad and sad that we won't be seeing him in films anymore.

anytime I Saw him on an interview or behind the scenes, anything like that, he always had a smile on his face and seemed really nice, cool guy,
like when he was talking about Daredevil and how he was a fan,
he just always seemed like a pretty nice guy,

Back