RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I'm a bit speechless...

I was scrolling past the threads and I thought I read this one wrong so I scrolled back and unfortunately it said what I thought... :(

Very sad to hear that a man that not only I had respect for, but apparently was respected by all who knew him left before his time.

I very fine actor, and human being.

And for the record. His performance in The Green Mile still brings a tear to my eye.

God Bless his family and friends.

Last edited:
this is terrible ! loved the big man.
ARMAGEDON, green mile so many

wow this news is very shocking to me.
ohh man

RIP M. DUNCAN
he will be missed.

wow still cant belive this.

Totally unexpected, to me at least. Very sad. He was a great actor. Would have loved to see him keep making films for several more years to come. :(

I don't see a Green Mile figure being very popular, but I bet quite a few people here wouldn't hesitate at picking up a Kingpin figure of him :rock

Yea this is truly a sad day. He was amazing in the green mile as everyone knows. More recently he was in a tv show called the finder which was a spinoff of the show bones. Unfortunately it was cancelled after one season but I actually enjoyed it and his acting in it was superb. Rest in peace Mr. Duncan, you will be missed.

One of the very few big men who could act. Big loss.

A very talented man. The film industry has lost one of it's shining stars.

Rest in Peace Michael

Very very sad news :( RIP big fella

A legend for The Green Mile alone.

Back