RIP James Gandolfini

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad! He really was a great actor. He was so good as Tony Soprano and everything else I have seen him in. He actually made me like a Kristen Stewart movie

Sucks to hear this.

One of my favorite actors. He gave us the best TV character ever in my opinion along with the best TV series ever. He died way to young.

first thing came to mind when i heard this............
get the ****** out of here...............
RIP.

One of, if not the most iconic tv characters of all time. For such a vile character, don't think I have ever cheered and cared for a tv character as much as Tony Soprano. Without saying a word, he could put the fear of god in you.

You will be missed.

I literally yelled "What?!"

I first noticed him in 'True Romance' (1993). He was already a show-stealer there. In a scene with Patricia Arquette, no less.

Second best in the film after Walken/Hopper. I rate it above Oldman's, although Arquette's part in the scene helped put it over the top. Still, his performance in Sopranos was first class. It was an act of genius bringing that character to life because the character was so much larger than life.

RIP Mr. Gandolfini. And thank you. :(

Back