RIP Andy Hallet.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely one of the best parts of Angel. He would have had a great career I'm sure. This is very sad.

Oh my god...:( I have not watched any Angel in a few days now...This is going to be sad. Its hard enough watching Doyle die knowing that Glenn Quinn actually passed away, but this does indeed come as a shock. He was brilliant in the show Angel, and when ever you saw him when he was'nt green he was always smiling and happy.....

What a shame...R.I.P.

HL2

A small scan that I found on my HD of Andy mucking around on set during happier times...

andyjames.jpg

Wow this is totally unexpected and tragic. He was truly one of the best parts of Angel, and I agree that Lorne could have been a train wreck of a character, but he took him and gave him life and humor.

I am stunned and saddened. Wonderful actor and just a pleasure to meet and talk with. I've never laughed so hard at the stories Andy told at the Buffy conventions. I'm so sad now we will never hear any new stories and he will not make any.

Thanks Andy, you will be deeply missed. We love you.

With the wrong actor, Lorne could have been the Jar Jar Binks of the Buffyverse. Andy Hallet's Lorne was my favorite character on Angel and possibly the whole Buffyverse.

Sucks for sure.

My Tribute:

I had the pleasure to meet him a couple of times at conventions in the UK.
His talks where hilarious, especially those with Mark Lutz (Groosalug) and he was a so warm and sharing person. So sad. :monkey2

very sad. I was shocked at the cause of his death. makes me want to watch the episodes again. just remember how it was. :monkey2

very sad. I was shocked at the cause of his death. makes me want to watch the episodes again. just remember how it was. :monkey2

I'm still in shock. I have a picture of Andy and I, and it's weird looking at it, knowing that he's passed. But as many of you have said already, I know he's in a much better place.

Wow, I've been really out of touch with current events the last couple of weeks. This is sad, sad news indeed. How awful to have spent the last five years of such a young life battling heart disease. Awful, just awful.

We are made less by this loss... :monkey2

I know this may sound obscure, but last night I was watching American Idol and Adam Lambert came out to sing, who vocally sounds strikingly similar to Andy if you ask me. I started having flashbacks of Andy's solos from Angel. Just add that to the long list of reasons why we'll miss you, Andy.

I totally forgot about this. Man, one of the shinier stars that came out of that franchise. Gone WAY too soon.

Back