RIP Alan Rickman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeezus, woke up to this... was totally shocked. I expect to hear this about Gene Hackman or Sean Connery, but Rickman? At 69?

Rest in Peace, Hans Gruber... still the best villain of the 80's... or most other decades for that matter.

12472408_10208527298722850_4040586507155650109_n.jpg

Heartbreaking news. One of my all time favorite actors. I am very much looking forward to Eye in the Sky simply because he is in it.

These next 10 years are going to be tough. Many of my filmmaking heroes are heading into their 70's and 80's (or are already there.)

Harrison Ford
Steven Spielberg
George Lucas (yes, even him)
John Williams
Hayao Miyazaki
John Woo
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone

The world will feel so different without any of them in it.

Last edited:
" Mr. Potter...what have you done with my detonators?"
-Severus Gruber

R.I.P. Alan Rickman
Goodnight Sweet Half-Blood Prince

Genuinely sad to hear this awful news :( One of my all time favourite actors. Another one lost too soon to that damn awful disease. :mad:

Loved him as Hans Gruber, the Sheriff of Nottingham and Severus Snape - three of my all time favourite film characters - R.I.P Alan Rickman, you will be sadly missed. :(

Rest in peace, Alan Rickman.

He was such a great actor. I always enjoyed his roles so he'll be missed. He had one of the most soothing voices ever.

Dang..... this is sad. An actor I grew up with as I watched the Harry Potter movies. Always liked Snape and always thought he played such a great role.

Rest in peace.

Back