Ringwraith "shades of mordor" diorama video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!! Thanks for that.

Who is the artwork by at 1:44-1:49? WOW! Love that!

Nice!!! Thanks for that.

Who is the artwork by at 1:44-1:49? WOW! Love that!

i have no idea who's work that is, i just googled ringwraith and nazgul. i still have them on my pc if you want me to forward them to you. :duff

Very nice, not enough ringwraiths though......:naughty

we could never have enough! :D

cool vid malice :rock:rock:rock i just wish they had made the base bigger :banghead looks weird with such a small one, kinda like there floating on a raft or something :lol :google

cool vid malice :rock:rock:rock i just wish they had made the base bigger :banghead looks weird with such a small one, kinda like there floating on a raft or something :lol :google

Great vid, Malice! :rock

I have to agree with Slug... the base just makes an awesome sculpt/piece look incredibly stupid. Such a waste of something beautiful. It annoys the hell out of me.

Very cool Malice.

:nazgul

Pretty cool indeed. ;)

cool vid malice :rock i just wish they had made the base bigger :banghead looks weird with such a small one, kinda like there floating on a raft or something :lol

Great vid, Malice! :rock

I have to agree with Slug... the base just makes an awesome sculpt/piece look incredibly stupid. Such a waste of something beautiful. It annoys the hell out of me.

thanks guys :bow

A useful post from Malice ..... :eek

:monkey3

:monkey2

Good Job, Malice!
thumbsup.gif

Back