Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

My little contribution...
I have him without sword displayed.
He looks menacing without it :yess:
Best PF SS has produced in recent years
for me.

I'm actually looking at your Nicholas Trudgian prints in the background. Lol

I'm actually looking at your Nicholas Trudgian prints in the background. Lol

He makes the best aviation prints in my opinion.
I have about 12 from him. The best ones are
"Ice Warriors", "The Cold Front", "Richthofens Flying Circus",
"Winter Wolves" and "Greenheart Warriors".

Great that you have recognized them :wave

I got like 30 Trudgians I think maybe more. I actually have like 200 or so aviation art prints. Will one day put my aviation art collection on the collections thread. My favorite Trudgian print is "In defense of the reich".

Hey guys I'm so happy just won the ex on eBay for $638.00. $100.00 for shipping but I still think I got a deal. I can't wait to get this.

Hey guys I'm so happy just won the ex on eBay for $638.00. $100.00 for shipping but I still think I got a deal. I can't wait to get this.

Good job, I was watching that. I wanted to go for it, but I already bought my expensive piece for the month.

That is a great deal

So you people that already have it. Is it still a favorite piece? I ask because sometimes you love a statue when you first buy it but a little while later, you ask yourself was it really worth what I paid. I have had a few Bowens I have felt that way about.

So you people that already have it. Is it still a favorite piece? I ask because sometimes you love a statue when you first buy it but a little while later, you ask yourself was it really worth what I paid. I have had a few Bowens I have felt that way about.

I'm curious too. From what I heard, this thing is the definition of Shelf presence

Yes. .........

I still think it's fantastic! :rock As a matter of fact I still love all my PF's equally (well maybe not Gandalf the White) :lol

I still like mine a lot, and with the drawn sword too. The tallest piece I have to date and a great example of mixed media. Was going to be my only figurative representation for ME until Azog. :lol

I still like mine a lot, and with the drawn sword too. The tallest piece I have to date and a great example of mixed media. Was going to be my only figurative representation for ME until Azog. :lol

That's great to hear because it will be the only LOTR piece I own. I may get Sauron later if I can get him at a bargain as well.

Sauron looks great, just don't have space for him.
Azog on Warg was just to good to pass on.
I like the idea of two riders on steeds, keeps the symetry going.
If Weta does more like that then that'll probably be my trend.

I'm slowly starting to look forward to getting This more than Sauron, but not by a lot. The only thing missing from the PF is the terrifying scream the Ring wraiths emit.

I remember the first time I heard it in the theater. It gave me chills.

Sauron is way better than this. This piece looks better far away cause up close, even with good cloak futzing, still looks like a big piece of cloth on a horse.

Sauron is way better than this. This piece looks better far away cause up close, even with good cloak futzing, still looks like a big piece of cloth on a horse.
Sauron is very good, but I would say DROM is right up there. I have both too and DROM is definitely NOT just cloth on a horse(which is nice even without the rider).

Well he finally arrived and all I can say is wow! This is just such a nice piece. I am going to have to do some shelf shopping though. He is so big I had to put it on a end table my wife had her lamp on. Easily one of my best pieces I have ever owned.

Well he finally arrived and all I can say is wow! This is just such a nice piece. I am going to have to do some shelf shopping though. He is so big I had to put it on a end table my wife had her lamp on. Easily one of my best pieces I have ever owned.

Nice, good for you. It's has a lot of presence I think.
I think SS did a great job on the cloak, arguably the best example of mixed media on a PF.

Yes i agree with you turbins, i love too this achievement :clap

Back