Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Well played. I have a few tricks up my sleeve...I usually always get busted though! Women's intuition I guess.

Hmmm...don't know what I will do when my Death's General LSF shows up next week. Maybe I will have to agree to go to more yoga classes with her...it's all about compromise.

I am so happy to have the DROM in my collection though.

Anyone have tips on getting the hood right? Mine looks terrible lol.

And how much force did you guys have to apply to get the feet into the stirrups?

I just messed with it until I was happy or mostly happy. :lol

You have to apply a bit of pressure. It can take more than you think.

In regards to the hood, try not using the pocket - just lay the hood over the support. I tried the pocket at first and thought it looked too puffy. Just laying it over looked perfect right away and it's not like it's going to get moved around a lot anyway, so it should be fine.

:duff

And how much force did you guys have to apply to get the feet into the stirrups?

Quoted myself from earlier about the hood. As for the stirrups, they have a little flex to them, you just have to slowly work the feet in. If you're still having problems, try warming the stirrups slightly with a hair dryer. Hope that helps.

:duff

Thinking to sell my EX and get the Sauron. Anyone in the U.S. wants to buy the EX for retail plus shipping and paypal fees?

Hi TotalDominAsian, :wave

A steaming or a little ironing may help with your hood issue.

Some people find it better to lay the hood on the support rather than having the support in the pocket of the hood.

As far as the stirrups issue goes, like mine, yours may have got a little distorted is packing/shipping.

A little heat with a hairdryer should help you straighten them out.

Hope this helps. :wink1:

Let me know how you get on.

Well said. My guy comes late in the day so sometimes I pretend to do yard or car work and sneak it into the garage :lol

:lol I know the feeling. My wife’s been pretty cool about my collection but every once in a while I'll try and sneak something past her. The only problem with colleting 1/4 scale is she usually notices a day or two after I put it on display.:thwak

:lol I know the feeling. My wife’s been pretty cool about my collection but every once in a while I'll try and sneak something past her. The only problem with colleting 1/4 scale is she usually notices a day or two after I put it on display.:thwak

What are you talking about?! I bought that like three years ago. Wow, you don't remember?? :rotfl

What are you talking about?! I bought that like three years ago. Wow, you don't remember?? :rotfl

f3vd.jpg

:D

Haha. I always like to use the old 'it was time to switch up the display so I pulled this one out of storage'. :wink1:

Problem is the boxes in the storage area are multiplying. Once we can't open the door anymore, she might be on to me. :monkey3

anyone here think the EX is a must for this piece?

I have the ex and like them both but I'm displaying it with the normal hand right now. It's really in the eye of the beholder.

Just got mine delivered. #440 of the ex. Will open up and inspect soon.

Last edited:

anyone here think the EX is a must for this piece?

It is nice having the ex, but I display the pointing hand. I do not see displaying the sword, the hand is menacing.

that's what I have always felt through pics, Titan has a great price for the reg, so might jump on his.

Back