Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

If anyone interested with DROM PF EX please let me know, I am selling at cost plus shipping and paypal fees.

I like both and that's the great thing about the ex. You can change it to your mood or just to change the statue look whenever you feel like it.

Well after 3-4 low stock warnings this guy is still in stock. I see multiple items on the "sold out" list this week I never saw a single warning for. Classic SS.

I wonder how many of these they are going to produce? I see WBshop still has them in stock too. This would be a good candidate for SS's spooktacular sale.

On sale at WBshop for $680 shipped right now until tomorrow with 15% code. Sauron is also just $722. They do charge tax in many states, but it is still a good deal. Ebates also has 4.5% back for WBshop

I've been back and forth on which version I want to get when I can go after this piece. The sword hand is pretty cool, but the regular version is super cool looking as well. I don't feel this ex is a make or break one.

I've been back and forth on which version I want to get when I can go after this piece. The sword hand is pretty cool, but the regular version is super cool looking as well. I don't feel this ex is a make or break one.

I have the EX & the only time I used the ex hand is in the first few days. IMHO, the pointing hand is far superior & gives the statue that shivering feel. it's nice to have alternate display, but you will be perfectly fine with the reg :)

I have the EX & the only time I used the ex hand is in the first few days. IMHO, the pointing hand is far superior & gives the statue that shivering feel. it's nice to have alternate display, but you will be perfectly fine with the reg :)

I agree that ex is nice option to have but it's defiantly not necessary. I usually have mine displayed with the pointy finger as well. If you can save a bunch getting the reg that's what I would do.

The deal WBshop has today for the reg is pretty good! $680 shipped.

I got the reg, no regrets. The Ex will just take up more room anyways. Saving over $100 between the two was a no brainer to me.

I got the reg, no regrets. The Ex will just take up more room anyways. Saving over $100 between the two was a no brainer to me.

Yea, for the price difference it may not be worth it, but unless you see the EX hand in person it really can't give the full effect. It is a dramatic difference, if I had the funds I would add another so I can display it both ways.

Also, since it's still on SSC, it's really tempting to put it on flex, and get 40 dollars in rewards. However, despite liking the REG look a lot, I wouldn't mind having the EX hand.

It's interesting, that people don't sell the EX pieces on eBay that much. It happens all the time with Sixth Scale.

Also, since it's still on SSC, it's really tempting to put it on flex, and get 40 dollars in rewards. However, despite liking the REG look a lot, I wouldn't mind having the EX hand.

It's interesting, that people don't sell the EX pieces on eBay that much. It happens all the time with Sixth Scale.

$40 in rewards is nice, but it is $850 shipped on there, so after rewards you are still talking $810 vs $650 after ebates cashback getting from WBshop.

I think the 1/6 stuff gets sold more due to people customizing and breaking up figures into parts, not much you can do with a statue in parts.

Back