Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

that's what I have always felt through pics, Titan has a great price for the reg, so might jump on his.

Go for it...it will look great next too my old Lurtz, haha. Still miss him :monkey2.

ha! I almost sold Lurtz again a few times actually.

I've always liked him, cause I had one before, just never sure if I want to only keep my absolute fav characters in the collection, but as of now, there is nothing out to replace his spot. He is no doubt completely bad *** looking, but that's not always enough.

Just a heads up this guy is currently $680 shipped at WB shop for the birthday of Frodo/Bilbo. There are probably codes floating around to save even more.

thx for the heads up, grabbed one. Sucks that I still get hit with tax, but I found a coupon for another $10 off.

I still haven't set mine up yet. I will probably just wait until the house gets repainted. Less moving around the better

I still haven't set mine up yet. I will probably just wait until the house gets repainted. Less moving around the better

My last flex on my EX is today, so I should have early next week. Seeing the price of the regular at WBshop, I would cancel the EX I have on order, but with the fee they would charge it would not be worth it.

I'm thinking of having a go at reworking the sword hand on this bad-boy. :slap ...I know, I must be crazy :cuckoo:

Has anyone got a spare sword hand they could sell me?...someone who had to smash their PF, due to damage perhaps. :(

Send me a PM if you have...I would appreciate it. :hi5:

The black orc scout is also on there for ~$255 shipped also. It is a great piece also.

generic orcs tend not to stay in my collection for very long. The site says supposed to ship within 1 day, and today is the 3rd....wtf :gah:. At least my Sauron got shipped today.

generic orcs tend not to stay in my collection for very long. The site says supposed to ship within 1 day, and today is the 3rd....wtf :gah:. At least my Sauron got shipped today.

That one is damn good though. I picked up an EX version and I love it. I highly reccomend getting it and the EX is not a must have for most so you can get it for a good price on there.

WBshop can be slow to ship.

The Black Orc Scout is definitely a very nice pf. I would also recommend it. I wish SS would have tried some kind of faux fur around his neck area etc. for added realism.

Finally opened mine up...

Have some paint issues on the plaque... gonna call SS tomorrow... beautiful piece and I will now need Sauron....

That is all....:wave

UPS tracker says Tuesday for my DROM EX. I need to get some display cases for these big guys. This and Sauron are huge and I don't have a place for them yet:panic:

Damn. Anyone know of any step by step picture or video guide showing how to futz the cloak/hood? Mine looks awful and I know this has so much more potential!

Go back and read some older pages. I get mine tomorrow, but won't have time to open it until wed :(. Just spray the robe with water, let it hang dry for awhile and start shaping it how you want it as it dries. I would imagine its that simple

Congrats on the big guy's arrival.

In regards to the hood, try not using the pocket - just lay the hood over the support. I tried the pocket at first and thought it looked too puffy. Just laying it over looked perfect right away and it's not like it's going to get moved around a lot anyway, so it should be fine.

:duff

This is the best advice that I got from Nazgul King. Just keep messing with it. It takes some time.

My little contribution...
I have him without sword displayed.
He looks menacing without it :yess:
Best PF SS has produced in recent years
for me.

Back