Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Good Luck in getting one for $650.(I actually mean I wish you good luck) If that happens you're getting a piece well worth more than the $650 IMO at least. I cleaned up the rest of your post because of the name calling and all it was going to do was keep things stirred up.

You cut that post like Aragorn taking off Lurtzs' head, :lol
NICE MODERATING JOSH!!

This hobby seems to be exploding especially after seeing what was previewed at SDCC this year.

You cut that post like Aragorn taking off Lurtzs' head, :lol
NICE MODERATING JOSH!!

This hobby seems to be exploding especially after seeing what was previewed at SDCC this year.

He is my favorite character. So I try to do right by him. :lol

Thanks! I'm sure someone will be upset that I did it though. :lol

I do think what was shown at Comic-Con people are feeling good about collecting Middle-earth again. Well, those people out there not like some of the more hardcore folks like myself.

:yess:

:clap

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Nice score, Fritz! More PROOF that it IS possible.

Can you hook a brotha up? :peace...

I bought it through AP Collectibles but I'm sure they're sold out.

ok, as a birthday present to myself I put that beast together and took some pics.

The quality is meh and the pose is also maybe not the best but the tail of the horse slipped out while assembling 3 times and gave me heart attacks so bear with me :)

The statue DOES fit into a Detolf but only in one way but I don't display it in one because the rider points kind of backwards then and the pose is totally bad to look at.

This is the regular edition btw...

c619.jpg

8c99.jpg

nyk2.jpg

mwfx.jpg

For those who already have this piece, well I just received mine the other day, and my only question/concern is does the peg that connects the wraith to the steed's saddle slips into the hole all the way thru? I mean does the wraith, after assembling, has to sit smugly on the saddle? Cause mine only goes into the peghole halfway. Thanks! :)

The wraiths left foot should be at about the level of the horses belly then it sits thight - for me it feels full in

For those who already have this piece, well I just received mine the other day, and my only question/concern is does the peg that connects the wraith to the steed's saddle slips into the hole all the way thru? I mean does the wraith, after assembling, has to sit smugly on the saddle? Cause mine only goes into the peghole halfway. Thanks! :)

Yep, peg goes all the way in the receiver hole in the saddle.

Sometime the hole can be blocked and need to be cleared.

Another cause could be that the peg is too long and may need to be trimmed.

Best of luck mikkipog, let us know how you get on.

I'm still tinkering on it right now, The peg seems to be a bit bigger than the hole. I was forcing it a bit and the peg broke, wah! Good thing I have super glue ready and now it's good as new. The peg is hollow by the way. Maybe i have to file the walls of the hole a bit fir the peg to go all the way thru. Seems my wraith is "well-endowed" hahaha! Thanks for the reply Bill! :)

Congrats mikkipog...I'm awaiting mine! It should be here next week.

Just picked up # 368 Ex @ the FedEx depot. Paid a $135.00 ransom.

Gonna crack a cold beer and unbox him!

Nice! Take your time it takes a while to get the robe to hang just right. Best tip I got on here was to not even bother trying to use the pocket under the hood that your suppose to put the head thing in. Just simply lay it over the top.
:duff

Last edited:

I got one more payment

Nice! :yess: Now that I have the DROM out of the way, I just started the eight month journey with Sauron. I know I won't be able to wait that long though.:lol

Haha... I feel you. It felt good like I paid off a small loan when I finally made the last payment for this guy.

:exactly: That's how I felt too.

Nice set up by the way. :clap

Congrats! :duff

Thanks for the advice Riggo44, and the congrats Nazgul-King!

I still have a long ways to go with the set up, but so far so good. I'm going to watch a couple YouTube vids to help with the robes etc.

Only have good things to say about this piece...I mean masterpiece!

Totally made my day unboxing this guy.

Back