Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Maybe it's suppose to be like this.

39481A0D-D59D-4705-828A-5FCAED88FA3A-2086-0000030CD69E79BA_zpsb6cdde9e.jpg

Awesome pics abananafarmer!

Mine's has arrived - The box is massive!!!

Got mine. First thing.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE TO PUT TOGETHER.

Truly. The instructions are bad, I totally winged it , pictures and explinations are vague as hell and the theory is stupid. They could have easily just done clip on swords/sheaths.

Apart from that it's bloody amazing. I've made a video of me staggering through the set up. It may help others ....it may confuse others.....it may help me get mine right.....!!

Who knows. Great piece though.

Mine arrived today :yess:

Fantastic piece but that scabbard for his sword is a massive pain in the bum to put on :gah:

Got mine. First thing.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE TO PUT TOGETHER.

Truly. The instructions are bad, I totally winged it , pictures and explinations are vague as hell and the theory is stupid. They could have easily just done clip on swords/sheaths.

Apart from that it's bloody amazing. I've made a video of me staggering through the set up. It may help others ....it may confuse others.....it may help me get mine right.....!!

Who knows. Great piece though.

Do you have a link to the video?

Wow.

That's all I can say.

Got home late last night and this beast was waiting for me. Got him mostly put together at this point. (Waiting to deal with the belts till I've got more time, light and patience.)

But seriously ... wow.

Easily the best PF in my collection. And, for my money, I think the best one I've seen in anybody's collection. I think this tops Lurtz, Gandalf the Grey and the Berserker Uruk. Just outstanding.

Bravo, Sideshow. Bravo.

:bow

(Though I do think I'm going to lightly brush some paint thinner over the teeth to bring some of the sculpted detail back out. But that's a minor, minor, minor quibble.)

Guys can someone please tell me how many parts of clothes the package includes? In my package it has only one part of cloth which it hasn't any pocket or button. Thanks in advance.

One piece of cloth packet apart from the rider.
take a picture if you can of the cloth you are talking about.

MEH.......

This piece just does not "talk" to me, maybe because I have the original and do not need a 2nd RWoS.

Congrads to those who get it!

Fremen

here is the piece of cloth i received with my rider. in this piece of cloth there is no button or pocket.

Last edited:

Fremen

here is the piece of cloth i received with my rider. in this piece of cloth there is no button or pocket.

I'm putting up a video soon. I had similar problems.

By pocket I assume they mean the hole in the cloth thats already on the figure. You loop that over the neck.

The button is on the seperate piece with the hood. The buttons are really small and are used to bring the hood in around the neck area. Just look mid way up the seperate piece along the seam line.

There are two small metal buttons. It's a complete **** show though I do agree.

Last edited:

Fremen

That piece of cloth was on the rider right?

Maybe you're doing the same thing I did. Look in the part of the syrofoam that has the rider not the horse. The hood is in there. It's in a plastic bag in a cutout in the styro. I didn't see it at first and I was sure I was missing a piece of cloth.

If that is the piece of cloth that was packed seperately, there are small snap type black buttons that are hard to see but are there.

The hood has kind of a seam that goes horizontally across the fabric. The buttons are near that seam at the edge.

Button that around the neck and then lift the hood. I tried to button it around the waist at first. So stupid.

Back