Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can u guys/gals take a picture of the way the sword tie right out of the box :)

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Awesome statue!!

Congrats to all who got this one ;)

Fremen could I ask you a personal request? I would like to see this next to the Hulk Maquette, for size comparasion, if you have the time I'd appreciate it ;)

If no one else can do this, I'll do it for you on the weekend. This would require me moving a bunch of stuff around now that I have him up high on my detolf. I'd need to move some stuff off of it. I don't want to move this guy again. With my luck, I'll break it.

Here's one that shows them together (not my pic).

This photo was taken by member Flopturnriver from the other forum.

tn-IMG_6358.JPG

So just got mine in today and this statue is amazing. The horse by itself is HUGE!!! Quick question for the others who have already put theirs together. Is there a trick to keeping the reins in the riders right hand? it just falls back out and i didn't really want to glue it in..:wave

I rolled it twice before before inserting to the hand. it hold up pretty well.
View attachment 60971

I noticed the Morgul lords sword is much bigger. Not sure what that means, just noticed it. They do say this is approximatly 1/4 scale. I also noticed my Weta steed bust has a bigger head.

Not that I care, I'm just saying. Don't mind my spelling. I couldn't spell if my life depended on it.

I'm shocked they didn't use the original sculpt of the WK pf to do the sword for this, I figured it was just a rehash . They should've done the RW sword, that one is much cooler.

Here's one that shows them together (not my pic).

This photo was taken by member Flopturnriver from the other forum.

tn-IMG_6358.JPG

The RWOS looks awesome and really love your shelves...and I don't want to sound smart here but do you think its a good idea to put the RWOS on the top shelf:horror well I think since its huge its also heavy, well you get my concern....just make sure the shelving can support his weight ok...Better safe then sorry :hi5:

Getting mine today I think

This a nice mix of collectibles and shelf looks really great...Congrats

The RWOS looks awesome and really love your shelves...and I don't want to sound smart here but do you think its a good idea to put the RWOS on the top shelf:horror well I think since its huge its also heavy, well you get my concern....just make sure the shelving can support his weight ok...Better safe then sorry :hi5:

LOL, this isn't my pic (nor my statues). I listed the original person's screen name in my original post.

I just posted it because someone was looking for a pic of the Rider with the Hulk maquette and remembered seeing this on StatueForum.

Oh thank you for that pic!!

Fremen thank you for taking your time with my petition! With that pic it's enough! :)

Man I really don't know what to do.... I'm really concerned about the size but he looks so damn nice...

Back