Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but still think it's not as good the production chain pic.

Did you have the time to fix it better with your magic girl touch?

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Not yet. Was too sleepy last night.

Very nice video, I got mine on order this week waiting for mine to ship. I love huge pieces especially for LoTR. I believe this is going to be a fantastic piece once seen in person versus the photos. I just hope it comes with no breakage. Keep the photos coming guys and especially how you feel about it now that you have it in your hands ;)

Just a couple of quick pictures to give you some idea of scale. Overall, very nice and worth the money. the base is nearly as big as the Wolf Lsf base. The DROM is nowhere near the weight of the Wolf, maybe because the base is hollow.
I have had to put it in with the other two, until i can work out where i am going to put it ( it is big and beautiful )
SS have done a great job with this one, the only minor gripe is that the teeth could have been done better, only a minor gripe on a stunning piece.

Sorry the pics aren't great, but it gives you an idea.

Damn this came out really really nice. Wish I had the coin for it :monkey2 jeez is that a beautiful PF!! :rock

There's another review up on Youtube for those interested. I don't think it's been posted here yet?

I think I've been trying to figure out how to put the scabbard on for over an hour? What the ****! :lol

Do yourself a favor and just tie the bloody thing on.
What do you think of it?

Do yourself a favor and just tie the bloody thing on.
What do you think of it?

I think it's incredible- it's absolutely stunning, I'm blown away- except the instructions are near impossible to read :lol

I think maybe the some of the glue has come off on the scabbard so I'm not sure what goes where? Hah!

I know. Those instructions are their idea of a joke I think.

I tried for 5 min with the scabbard. Then I said screw it and tied it on.

:lol:lol:lol

Too tired to keep trying- I'll take a stab at it tomorrow but if I can't get it then I'll just tie it.

If anyone hasn't attached their belt/scabbard yet, could you take a pic of how it should look before it's tied? Thanks!

Just watched it, it's a very detailed and interesting review, can't wait to get mine next week!

My one is due this Wednesday and was just sent on Thursday :yess:. Amazing that where ever in the world you get something posted from it's quicker than if you get it posted inside Australia.... :lol

My one is due this Wednesday and was just sent on Thursday :yess:. Amazing that where ever in the world you get something posted from it's quicker than if you get it posted inside Australia.... :lol

So true lol, Australia Post you just have to love em don't you :lol

NRD charged. I hope it ships out soon!

Mine is also due Wed but am away until Thursday :gah:

Mine is also due Wed but am away until Thursday :gah:

:lol I'm the opposite. I'm away Thursday, so unless it gets delivered on Wednesday I won't get it for another week after that...... I have like a one day window..... :gah:

Back