Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I can't believe how big this is. I just took it into my collection room and it made everything else look small and I have some big pieces in there like Pred maquette

You guys are going to be thrilled.

I've been saying this for a while now. This piece is a lard piece and as I said the other day Sauron is even bigger. These two pieces are worth every penny the asking price.

I can't believe how big this is. I just took it into my collection room and it made everything else look small and I have some big pieces in there like Pred maquette

Great images that looks fantastic.
Sword looks good too, I can't wait to get mine. :yess::clap

Still not sure where I can put him. Pretty sure he won't fit in a detolf so that's out. It's going to take me a little while to get it figured out.

I've been saying this for a while now. This piece is a lard piece and as I said the other day Sauron is even bigger. These two pieces are worth every penny the asking price.

God I almost hope your wrong. :lol
If the in hand pics are as good as these I might have to order Sauron.

Ya I have to agree and I hate to say it but worth every penny.

God I almost hope your wrong. :lol
If the in hand pics are as good as these I might have to order Sauron.

It does hinge on the glow effect but if that comes out Sauron is going to almost dwarf this PF I'm so many ways.

Still not sure where I can put him. Pretty sure he won't fit in a detolf so that's out. It's going to take me a little while to get it figured out.

Did you break the sword while filming the vid???? :horror:horror
Also if you were to imagine it enclosed in a square what would the dimensions of said square be? I'm trying to see if I could display it.

It does hinge on the glow effect but if that comes out Sauron is going to almost dwarf this PF I'm so many ways.

:exactly: I was really impressed when I saw the photos from SDCC, in hand pics will really be the deciding factor for me.

Just gotta save all my points.

Yeah but only like $40 worth. So really I've lost out in the long run then?? I thought you got points regardless.

Nope: "Members do not earn points for purchases made in whole or in part using Sideshow Rewards Points, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, etc. Members cannot redeem points on discounted items, or combine points with any other promotion, including site discounts off the posted SRP, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, shipping promotions / discounts, etc."

(https://www.sideshowtoy.com/article.php?id=terms_rewards - 14))

And to make things worse in your case: you would have earned $40 in reward point on the Ringwraith so by using $40 worth of reward points you lost $40 worth of reward points, making your totale saving $0.00

SS's Rewards system is not as great as Weta's (with Weta, you still earn points even when you use Weta Dollars), but of course, each has its own policy. The only way you can maximise your SS Reward Points is when you've already accumulated enough points to buy a statue for free.

Good move attom. You will not be sorry. Even though this is an open ES, the EX looks great and does have a small ES so that's good for those of us who don't care for open ES.
Open ES? Says 500 on their site :S

Open ES? Says 500 on their site :S

I don't think you understand what he wrote. He says the normal version is an Open ES, but he recommends the Exclusive which HAS a small edition size.

Any chance someone can post a video review? I'm still debating this guy or Sauron! Would be my first Premium Format... heck... my first LotR collectible!!
I'm currently only 1/6... but damn...

Good move attom. You will not be sorry. Even though this is an open ES, the EX looks great and does have a small ES so that's good for those of us who don't care for open ES.

Can't wait .. thanks.. will post pics this is about as big as the Reaper LSF can't wait till that ships!!! Congrats to all who ordered the Wrath on horse!!!

Speaking of open ES, looks like it dosent always mean it will be available for years, Wolf LSF sold out in very short period! Unless Im missing something,,

Speaking of open ES, looks like it dosent always mean it will be available for years, Wolf LSF sold out in very short period! Unless Im missing something,,

It sure did.. about one week after a received my Wolf Pred it was sold out... IM LSF is now sold out and Maul is almost there..and the 300 edition sized Reapear LSF has less than 10 remaining..

I've waited a long time for SSC to make this Ring Wrath PF and wasn't going to pass him up.. really wanted to see in hand pics first...

It sure did.. about one week after a received my Wolf Pred it was sold out... IM LSF is now sold out and Maul is almost there..and the 300 edition sized Reapear LSF has less than 10 remaining..

I've waited a long time for SSC to make this Ring Wrath PF and wasn't going to pass him up.. really wanted to see in hand pics first...

Congrats bro it's awesome piece! But wonder since it seems a quite small run why didnt they slap a number in the base!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats bro it's awesome piece! But wonder since it seems a quite small run why didnt they slap a number in the base!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is my thought.. this is a amazing statue.. it's extremely detailed and some parts delicate... I was lucky.. got a "perfect one" and thrilled.. it's one of those, you have to see it in person. It has presence, it has movement, and the detail really is out of this world! It must have been very costly to produce and very hard to ship... the box is huge and comes in 3 teirs stacked... it's also a heavy sucker.. with a very very intricate paint app, two heads with dreads, a head holder base and mixed media with many detailed weapon parts.... I don't care what others may be saying here.. the paint app from a factory in my opinion is great. I'm not easy to impress so that being said.. this was a super home run from SSC. Maul is also another LSF that is really great too...

I find the Ring wrath so far to be outstanding looking.. size, presence and movement... just very nicely executed.. I expect the same for Doom LSF, and this Reaper LSF.

Can you post pics next to your big pireces like Pred Maquette or Hulk Maquette?

Thought you guys would be interested in seeing these.

They are the instructions.

DROMInstructions_zpsae055bf5.jpg

DROMINstructions_2_zps6c28b1d6.jpg

Not mine as yet...soon will be though.

Back