Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

So he doesn't have to pay the $80 NRD now... I think that's his reasoning.

:exactly:
I'd rather not have the NRD. If i do preorder this, it would be the first to get cut if I needed to save funds. Wouldn't want to eat such a big deposit if that was the case.

Saw this at the con, this piece is very impressive indeed. The best LOTR collectible I've ever seen. I have no regret ordering the EX for this master piece.

Sauron PF is impressive too, but due to limited space I could only pick one, and my choice is DROM PF.

Can't wait to display it in my room.

Saw this at the con, this piece is very impressive indeed. The best LOTR collectible I've ever seen. I have no regret ordering the EX for this master piece.

Sauron PF is impressive too, but due to limited space I could only pick one, and my choice is DROM PF.

Can't wait to display it in my room.

you still getting this and Hulk?

Thanks for the pics Josh, they r really selling me right now

The Exclusive Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure will only have 500 pieces produced worldwide!

:rock

That's good news, I need nrd money though after all the sdcc nrds I put down

I just wish we saw more pics of the Ex sword hand. I'm having a hard time deciding to order the reg or Ex because of the Ca sales tax. I have $120 worth of points, but the Sauron Ex might be better to use those on, but we don't know what that Ex will be yet.

The Exclusive Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure will only have 500 pieces produced worldwide!

:rock

oh no!:monkey2 what if were doing flex pay :( dose that mean i wont get it if they have more full paying customers, iv already made the first payment :gah:

Very nice small ES for the EX, I'm glad I have my PO in :D

oh no!:monkey2 what if were doing flex pay :( dose that mean i wont get it if they have more full paying customers, iv already made the first payment :gah:

Nope, if you paid the deposit, then you already have one of the 500 Exclusives reserved for you, whether you're paying in full or by Flex-Pay! :hi5:

Did they announce the regular edition size?

I had to give this up for Galactus and Hulk.

I gave up hulk n decided 2 get this n galactus
Solid es indeed

Just waiting on the hulk price, then ill start pulling the trigger on some of the bigger items.

Back