Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

TBD ex ed size, I'm waiting to see if the reg shows up cheaper elsewhere. $719.99 sounds better to me.

Is it me or is the angle of the sword different in picture 1 than in pictures 2 and 3. In the first pic the tip of the blade is below his knee and in the other 2 it appears to come out straighter from his hand and is well above the knee. Maybe its just the angle of the pictures. Anyway it looks more natural in pics 2 and 3.

I will be placing my order tonight once I get home.

Nevermind what I said about payments, lol. They cleared it up for me when I called :)

Last edited:

Big mistake to use points on it.
Do your math. If it's the only item you will order, then yes, points are good to use.
But, if you are going to order $200-$300 items later - You can save the points for them, and loose the 200-300 points, instead of using your 400 points on this and by doing it, just toss away the remaining 400 point balance you could have from this item.

Do your math. If it's the only item you will order, then yes, points are good to use.
But, if you are going to order $200-$300 items later - You can save the points for them, and loose the 200-300 points, instead of using your 400 points on this and by doing it, just toss away the remaining 400 point balance you could have from this item.

I agree with you I make it a rule to only use them on items that are around or under $100. I do have 28002 points available and 9185 pending. I will probably not have to pay for a 1/6 scale Star Wars release for a long time if I can remember to use them!

And I just came to realization that since like 2008 I have probably spent over $50,000 on stuff from Sideshow. I need help!!!!

Nice. I decided to pay the whole thing and will use the extra $40 toward Sauron or something DC.

If I had to pay it all outright, I probably wouldn't have gotten it at all. I was glad to see they applied the points for my Mark VI that I just bought into my points already. :)

I still have $150 points pending right now and Boromir ships next week. So building up for the next bigass thing! :yess:

Ex Ordered hope the Edition # Not To High ~ as anyone notice theres NO ORDER LIMIT like most EXCLUSIVES

Uselly 1 Per Customer ~ This States 2 Per Customer :dunno

its 1 per customer..... when will they show edition size for EX? i aint ordering if its going to be silly numbers again

Click the pic! Buy now!

Lord of the Rings - Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure - Exclusive

Sorry don't agree.

For me the points is a bonus that you get from ordering direct (future discount, if you want to put it). The points accumulated from this statue would equal only $40. So I'd rather soften the blow for an item that normally I would not be able to get because of price.

It's easy to budget a $200-400 statue that is at least 6 months away but not so much that is $800 :lol

But in the end, it's whatever makes you feel better. For me using $580 in points on this is easier to do than get two PF's for free.

Back