Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Ordered. :cool: One question I guess the only option is the exclusive however when I check my list of orders or email it does not say anything about me ordering the ex edition just the premium format? The item number does match up with the ex however so I think I am cool.

BTW this is considered 1:4 scale so those wondering if this figure will not be big enough just buy 4 of them (if you can manage somehow) and when you put all 4 together you can have the size of the real thing!

Its 31 INCH HIGH

MASSIVE!!!

I wonder what this looks like next to wolf predator LSF, they both have the same height.

DROM PF
Size: 31" H (787.4mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)
Weight:

Wolf Predator LSF
Size: 31" H (787.4mm) x 21" W (533.4mm) x 16" L (406.4mm)

Anyone know how to add another statue on the scale representations on sideshow website?

Ordered. :cool: One question I guess the only option is the exclusive however when I check my list of orders or email it does not say anything about me ordering the ex edition just the premium format? The item number does match up with the ex however so I think I am cool.

yes mine said same, i got exclusive. same item num so must be right.

Judging by the apple...that is an average nice size apple. It looks like it would take about 14 more apples stacked up to reach the height of this beast. That is a lot of apples. I don't think I would be worrying about the size of this figure.

I'm wondering/concern of how grey the horse will be. The photos seem to show it more grey.

I think the last photo with the red backdrop is the most "color correct" photo. The others are lighter than it will appear in person, IMO. The sneak peak we saw a while back would support that:

tomgilliland.jpg

the box is going to be huge so shipping is huge too for international, Simples... compare the market dot come, compare the meerkat dot com

Last edited:

Judging by the apple...that is an average nice size apple. It looks like it would take about 14 more apples stacked up to reach the height of this beast. That is a lot of apples. I don't think I would be worrying about the size of this figure.

how_do_you_like_them_apples_tshirt-p235634438918035214zvxj5_400.jpg

Back