Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Frodo Baggins?

:dunno

DSCF2116.jpg

What are you looking,Sr. Sotomonte? :nazgul

I'm wondering, is it definitely a full length/body horse sculpt? or do we think, perhaps, the steed could be cut off just below the 'waist'... sort of almost like a 3/4-length sculpt/bust type affair (in an attempt to reduce the enormous height of a rearing horse of this scale?). It sounds a bit silly, I know (and I hope it isn't going to be the case), but since we've seen no hind legs in either the concept art or any of the close-up glimpses so far, I'm wondering if it might actually be the case, and if anyone else had any thoughts on it?

I'm thinking this is the case. It makes it very different then the Steed statue and gives them a huge action pose without being a huge PF. (it will already be big enough without the rear legs )

hmmm

I cant see SS not sculpting the entire horse. I can;t imagine anyone even buying so clearly a half measure like that.

We need the entire horse :exactly:

RunningHalfHorse.jpg

Man you guys kill me. That's a seriously disturbing photoshop. :)

Honestly, I'm surprised someone even suggested a half horse and another poster agreed. Have they ever done a PF like this? How about the middle third of the speeder bike only?? They'd have massive cancellations if they pulled that trick.

Is this really a PF? Looks more like part of the 1/6 statue line to me. That horse head is too small for PF.

I've seen this piece in person. It is a full 1/4 Premium Format horse and rider.

It's huge!

Any Ideas on the price of this and will this fall under the new legendary series. This will be the one to rule them all.

Back