Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I think this could be the scene where the wraight pulls the reins on the wooden quay just after Frodo jumped into the boat...

That's what I was thinking too. I don't think it's a quarter scale though.

I think we shall pray this isn't for RWOS. But what other line could it be? Star Wars Expanded Universe maybe?:)

The muscling on the scapula/shoulder area is weird. It's not accurate.
icon_plain.gif

I agree with some that it doesn't look like the 1/4 scale PF. Remember a 1/4 horse would be absolutely massive. So when you have that plus the Ringwraith that is going to me the mother of all PF's and will command lots of money. But that's OK (speaking for myself) because it is what I want most and I would be willing to sell a few older PF's to pay for the Ringwraith on Steed and Sauron the Great.

Last edited:

Yeah I think we have to look at the Biker Scout as a pricing level.

SS and Weta did during the old statue days but this would be a PF. Hopefully though we do see a RWOS during this SS statue license.

I would still buy it if it is a ghost rider figure.

I kinda hope they make some riders for there new line of the weta sized LOTR that they're doing. I would love a Mouth of Sauron on Steed. I don't think I could afford a PF of it.

Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Ringwraith On Steed Premium Format Figure

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1fyQqaiYw[/ame]

Fana Collec!​

:thud:

:clap:clap:clap

FINALLY!

This is looking terrific! Can't wait to see more!

All those Reward Points I've been hoarding for the last five or six years are finally going to find their target!

You guys think this will go up for pre-order during Spook? Or will they just do a reveal of this one and a pre-order for the new WiKi maquette?

Personally, I would doubt they'd put this AND the maquette up for pre-order too close together. Seems to me it would impact sales, with budget-conscious collectors being forced to pick one or the other.

But then they put out the Gandalf the Grey PF and statue pretty close together, so what the heck do I know! :monkey1

What do you guys think?

I can't quite tell from the sketch at the end of the video, but it looks like they may have included one of my favorite tiny (and disturbing) details from the films.

In the scene on the road in FOTR where Frodo and the hobbits are hiding from the Wraith in the hollow of the tree ... there's a quick shot of the steed's hoof pawing the ground.

And in that quick glimpse it appears as though there are bloody iron nails sticking up through the tops of the hooves ... as though Mordor's blacksmiths used nails that were too long when the hammered the shoes onto the steeds.

It's a creepy and disturbing detail and one that tells you all you need to know about Moror and it's inhabitants.

Back