Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF?

"it's cool i'll get him back one day, i'm working on something for the family."

I'm sure you'll get him back. Family before poly. I know where you're coming from, I'm on RWOS #3 and I had to let go of my WKTF a couple of years ago. Best of luck Malice!

And the Carnage 1:1 bust, at least I wasn't aware of one beforehand. Still, yet another useless SS event as far a LOTR is concerned. Not even our own "Ask Sideshow" segment which most other licences seem to be getting these days. Mind you, I don't blame them for that. How many times can they answer the same questions from collectors wanting to know why SS is ignoring the LOTR licence, the one that is supposedly "close to their hearts". :rolleyes:

It appears I spoke too soon, on both counts......:eek: :lol

"it's cool i'll get him back one day, i'm working on something for the family."

I'm sure you'll get him back. Family before poly. I know where you're coming from, I'm on RWOS #3 and I had to let go of my WKTF a couple of years ago. Best of luck Malice!

thanks the WKTF is a grail piece :monkey5

That's cool man, you've got your priorities right :)

thanks

I hope you are building a Pool Malice!:D

maybe it might fit in the backyard. :naughty

Last edited:

I'm definitely looking forward to a Ringwraith figure. Bring it on!!

With the GTG PF announced this month (which I'm STILL stoked about :banana), I just have a gut feeling it will still be a while before we get the next announcement. There again, SS has been throwing some strange curves lately (expecting Carnage comiquette, we get the 1:1). I admit it's more fun to mix it up and keep us guessing, but I bet the emphasis over the next few months will be non-PF items. (OK SS - now prove me totally, blatantly, unequivocably WRONG:D)

Note to self: Avoid this thread. Imaginary PF product. 7-page thread is constantly(?!) being updated by the same dreamers who believe they can somehow magically wish this piece into existance.

Note to self: Avoid this thread. Imaginary PF product. 7-page thread is constantly(?!) being updated by the same dreamers who believe they can somehow magically wish this piece into existance.

I think you've found the perfect signature......:monkey3 We may be dreamers, but there's nothing imaginary about SS's Q & A response concerning a Ringwraith PF. Did you somehow miss post #1 while scanning this constantly updated 7 page thread? :confused:

But dreams are more fun than reality MrPickles!:naughty Don't you ever just think of something that you reeeeaally want, then imagine, imagine, iiimmmmmaaaggggiinne....and it comes true? :google

:lol

Seriously though, SS has mentioned this PF being in the works. :banana

Back