Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF?

Note to self: Avoid this thread. Imaginary PF product. 7-page thread is constantly(?!) being updated by the same dreamers who believe they can somehow magically wish this piece into existance.

Dont be a negative nancy :thwak

I think theres a good chance this could be the next PF.

He says..... fingers crossed :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry too much about Mr. Pickles or his comment. He obviously doesn't spend much time here or on SS's website which renders his assessment of the situation rather meaningless.

This may be a bit off topic, but if SS should reveal a Ringwraith PF, will it come with a metal sword? I know the Berserker PF has a real metal sword, and as far as I'm aware, it's the first to do so. From now on is Sideshow going to be producing PFs with metal swords?

This may be a bit off topic, but if SS should reveal a Ringwraith PF, will it come with a metal sword? I know the Berserker PF has a real metal sword, and as far as I'm aware, it's the first to do so. From now on is Sideshow going to be producing PFs with metal swords?

You are correct, the Berserker was the 1st PF with a metal sword and while I think most collectors would prefer a Ringwraith PF with a metal sword, there's no guarantee we'll get one. SS also produced metal swords for the "Shades of Mordor" dio. and they are terrific.

Yeah, having a metal sword just seems to add a whole new aspect of depth realism to the PFs. If they can craft the twisted, potted metal that is a Ringwraith sword, I think it would really pay off for them in the end, not that SS will need help selling a Ringwraith PF ;)

They need to do real metal from here on out. On my GTW I remeber paint flaking off.

Metal>Plastic

As my Berserker and Shades of Mordor are still in thier original boxes (I am in the middle of moving) I had no idea that SS had produced the swords out of metal. I am impressed and looking forward to displaying them now more than ever.

23m7tjd.jpg

Back