Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF

Facebook post from earlier today. This thing is going to be huge....and well beyond my price point. I think you'd have to own a real stable to purchase and display this thing. :)

This is the lotr piece to rule them all...i want this 1000x more then the sauron piece which no doubt will be epic but this is THE one for me!:yess::hi5:

Re: Ringwraith PF?

This is gonna be pretty damn awesome. Cannot wait to see how it turns out.

Re: Ringwraith PF?

Images provided by lakeshouse from statueforum

wetanazgul.jpg

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

The pose looks similar to lakes picture. Any information on that picture Lake posted?

Its from a con,not sure which one tho,i've seen it before a few times.

I hope we get a sneak peek that shows a bit more

This looks awesome! Count me in and put it up for order soon.

I think that photo from Lakeshouse is of a statue Weta made for a con.

And yes, it *looks* like it's rearing up, which i think will look excellent.

But then again, i won't be buying it so my opinion doesn't count :)

I can't wait. The Ringwraith and the Sauron PF are two of my biggest wants without a doubt.

I'm right there with you Phil :hi5:...really looking forward to seeing how they look. Hope my funds can match the cost. :wink1:

Bring it (them) on! :yess:

:duff
Bill

Do you guys think that The Emperor coming in at $499 can be used as any indicator to the cost of the RWOS? I mean, I know the horse will probably be a bit larger and more detailed than the throne, but not too much - right?!

Do you guys think that The Emperor coming in at $499 can be used as any indicator to the cost of the RWOS? I mean, I know the horse will probably be a bit larger and more detailed than the throne, but not too much - right?!

I'd say closer to $799 than $499, but it's all just speculation at this point. I suspect we'll have all the details in about a month.

If it's truly 1/4 sclae it would be 900-1200+ probably. That will be huge.

Back