Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF?

Sideshow is trixie. The Ringwraith PF is probably going to end up being the Twilight Witch-King.

Sideshow is trixie. The Ringwraith PF is probably going to end up being the Twilight Witch-King.

I would DEFNITELY be down with that!!:banana Personally, I would rather have the TWK over a regular RW. Tried to land a SSW WK Of Angmar statue but nobody lists them anymore.

Regardless of which version we get though, I'll grab it!

It would indeed :rock

Could someone remind me where it was that SS said they wouldn't do horses in 1/4 scale? It's just for some pieces (like this) it would work perfectly. :banghead

ya but if he was to be on a horse pf that would be a big pf and would cost like $1000 a peice.would be awsome tho.

Speaking of Ringwraiths and horses i was fortunate to enough to pick up my grail the other day courtesy of a one Mr Malice.:D

:drool

:banana

:rock

:cool:

Apologies for the average camera work.;)

Speaking of Ringwraiths and horses i was fortunate to enough to pick up my grail the other day courtesy of a one Mr Malice.:D

:drool

:banana

:rock

:cool:

Man I regret not getting one of these when I had a chance.

JB

Absolutely gorgeous Red.

Malice is the man for hooking you up with that bad boy. Keep it secret keep it safe.:D

Thanks TR and its a beauty alright.:cool:

Mal is the man but ssshhh we'll just keep that between us.:D

Last day of ToyFair and still no Ringwraith in site. 7 + month's since SS's announcement and we have nothing to show for it. Nothing at SDCC, nothing at Spook or B&W Friday, nothing during the 12 Days of Christmas, and nothing at Toyfair. Not a preview, not a sneak peek, not even a conceptual drawing......this is getting tiresome. :rolleyes:

Last day of ToyFair and still no Ringwraith in site. 7 + month's since SS's announcement and we have nothing to show for it. Nothing at SDCC, nothing at Spook or B&W Friday, nothing during the 12 Days of Christmas, and nothing at Toyfair. Not a preview, not a sneak peek, not even a conceptual drawing......this is getting tiresome. :rolleyes:

Actually, we already had the PPO for the exclusive. We just purposely chose not to inform you. :D

I am a little bummed that nothing was previewed for LOTR during ToyFair, but ToyFair did seem like a non-event for Sideshow. A concept drawing of a Lara Croft comiquette (which has been seen) and a preview of a Snake Eyes dio that has been previewed before weren't anything special. The only news came from Boba Fett. I just hope that Sideshow doesn't wait until the next big event for a preview. Other orders aren't tied to yearly events, so hopefully we'll see something sooner than SDCC.

I am a little bummed that nothing was previewed for LOTR during ToyFair, but ToyFair did seem like a non-event for Sideshow. A concept drawing of a Lara Croft comiquette (which has been seen) and a preview of a Snake Eyes dio that has been previewed before weren't anything special. The only news came from Boba Fett. I just hope that Sideshow doesn't wait until the next big event for a preview. Other orders aren't tied to yearly events, so hopefully we'll see something sooner than SDCC.

And the Carnage 1:1 bust, at least I wasn't aware of one beforehand. Still, yet another useless SS event as far a LOTR is concerned. Not even our own "Ask Sideshow" segment which most other licences seem to be getting these days. Mind you, I don't blame them for that. How many times can they answer the same questions from collectors wanting to know why SS is ignoring the LOTR licence, the one that is supposedly "close to their hearts". :rolleyes:

Speaking of Ringwraiths and horses i was fortunate to enough to pick up my grail the other day courtesy of a one Mr Malice.

congrats on the pick up buddy!

Congrats man, that's so awesome!

But Malice sold his RWOS?

it's cool i'll get him back one day, i'm working on something for the family.

Thanks Anubis and he's just looking after his fam.

:lecture

Absolutely gorgeous Red.

Malice is the man for hooking you up with that bad boy. Keep it secret keep it safe.:D

that's how i role son! :joy

Thanks TR and its a beauty alright.:cool:

Mal is the man, my hero and my daddy but ssshhh we'll just keep that between us.:D

you damn right!

:D

Back