Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Thanks for the pics! Always nice to see other collector's setup.
Interestingly your set-up is close to mine; I too have placed both of them together and also have the MLs mace laid down beneath the base.

Actually I like the flaming sword, especially because it adds some color.

P6100015a.jpg

Although I´m not an expert collector as you are, I'd like to point something out on your DRoM statue which I already explained a few pages earlier in this thread and which you might find useful:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5641898#post5641898

Please let me know your opinion!:wave

This is how I have mine setup at the moment.

SS_Ringwraith-DROM-Witch-king_zpsb74359d0.jpg

My Morgul Lord PF is in his box (in the attic) I'm afraid. :(

I would love to get ahold of the Ringwraith maquette! He's awesome! Anyone have an extra?

@ bill59

Beautiful! You really have that black cloth permanently underneath and behind the statues?

@ NorthernLadMSP
Sorry No, but if absolutly urgent I can help out with an extra Exclusive Hand!

@ bill59

Beautiful! You really have that black cloth permanently underneath and behind the statues?

@ NorthernLadMSP
Sorry No, but if absolutly urgent I can help out with an extra Exclusive Hand!

Oh, you have an extra EX hand?

Does the hand on the regular version come off?

Yes I do have ;)
Does the hand on the regular version come off?
Sorry I do not get the meaning (I'm german)

Er will wissen, ob bei der normalen Version (nicht Ex) auch die Hand abnehmbar ist...

To answer the question, I have the regular and yes it's possible to remove the hand (if you mean the maquette RW)

@Geraint:

Danke für die Hilfe; auf die Idee bin ich wahrlich nicht gekommen, denn davon bin ich schlicht ausgegangen. Das war ja ein ziemliches Brett vorm Kopf:slap

Er will wissen, ob bei der normalen Version (nicht Ex) auch die Hand abnehmbar ist...

To answer the question, I have the regular and yes it's possible to remove the hand (if you mean the maquette RW)

Yes, the newer maquette that came out like last year.

I like the finger point more...I think that's how I'll display my EX when the time comes

I've switched back and forth. The sword is awesome, but since my Morgul Lord PF has the sword out, I've mostly been displaying Ringwraith with the pointing finger.

I like the finger point more...I think that's how I'll display my EX when the time comes

You might change your mind once you see it in person. Before I set mine up I was set on the Reg hand, but once I was right in front of it I liked the Sword hand more. My one issue with the Reg hand is that to me it only looks like he's pointing from certain angles.

Nice pics :duff

Thanks! :duff

Thanks for the pics! Always nice to see other collector's setup.
Interestingly your set-up is close to mine; I too have placed both of them together and also have the MLs mace laid down beneath the base.

Actually I like the flaming sword, especially because it adds some color.

P6100015a.jpg

Although I´m not an expert collector as you are, I'd like to point something out on your DRoM statue which I already explained a few pages earlier in this thread and which you might find useful:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5641898#post5641898

Please let me know your opinion!:wave

Thanks.

I did see those picks and thought it looked pretty cool. I was considering it when settting up mine, but ended up prefering the tattered sleeve look.

:duff

You might change your mind once you see it in person. Before I set mine up I was set on the Reg hand, but once I was right in front of it I liked the Sword hand more. My one issue with the Reg hand is that to me it only looks like he's pointing from certain angles.
I do not think so; from the very early product pics until now with my DRoM here for nearly a month now, I absolutly prefer the pointing hand. To me it is a feel of absolute power, never needing a sword to get what he wants. Even with his crippled back this Nazgûl knows what he wants and he will get.

Maybe it' s important how you place him. Mine is placed on a filing cabinet which has a height of 1,30 m which equals around 4ft something. So he is looking and pointing down directly on the beholder.

I did see those picks and thought it looked pretty cool. I was considering it when settting up mine, but ended up prefering the tattered sleeve look.

Ahh, okay. I was wondering why I got only very few response to it. But that explains. Thanks!:duff

@ bill59

Yep I sure do pkh. :)

It's where I take all the pics of my collection.

It got to be such a pain to take the black cloth down each time I finished taken the pics, I decided to just reave it up all the time. :lol

So he is looking and pointing down directly on the beholder.

Ironically that's kind of why I like the sword better. He's pointing down at you with the sword in the same manor as the finger but it's much more clear from all the angles.

The finger kind of get's a bit lost in the darkness IMO.

Hey NorthernLad, did you steam your Morgul Lord PF? Is it safe to do so?

Hey NorthernLad, did you steam your Morgul Lord PF? Is it safe to do so?

Yes, I did steam his robes. I used a handheld mini steamer I got at Bed, Bath and Beyond and used distilled water.

I just made sure to not leave the steam in one place too long and, actually, all the wrinkles came out really quickly. He (and the Ringwraith) look so much better without all the wrinkles.

Back