Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

WONDERFUL shots Bill! Really shows the detail to tide me over until I receive mine at the end of the month when my last FLEX goes through. :hi5:

Thanks Indiana Fett :wave

You won't be disappointed, it's a wonderful piece - my shots just don't do it justice.

I know you are going to love it. :hi5:

Enjoy!

For those of you in Europe who ordered this, what was the shippingcost?

I'm in Europe and ordered from a retailer for € 699 (all incl.) - only the non-ex tho (hope I get it in June...)

I love the sword! Lol so many different opinions on this one, it's great and shows how complex it is...

I'm only basing my opinions off of pictures. If I actually ordered the exclusive, I may change my mind once it was in hand and maybe I would prefer to display it with the sword. For me, the amount I saved ordering the regular from a retailer wasn't worth the sword hand which I didn't have a great feeling on. There are very few PFs where I actually preferred the regular pose over the exclusive.

I'm only basing my opinions off of pictures. If I actually ordered the exclusive, I may change my mind once it was in hand and maybe I would prefer to display it with the sword. For me, the amount I saved ordering the regular from a retailer wasn't worth the sword hand which I didn't have a great feeling on. There are very few PFs where I actually preferred the regular pose over the exclusive.

Its not worth it if you can get a good deal. You're always better getting the best price , these things are too expensive as it is.

But if you have access to the two like me, I personally think the EX is better , it doesn't make the hand any less cool though. They both look good.

Here's the bottom of the base. Not sure if anyone has posted a pic yet.

Here's the bottom of the base. Not sure if anyone has posted a pic yet.

You know I was just wondering this and when I clicked on the thread you posted the pic I was looking for lol

If mine could get here any day now that would be great :gah:

Chris

Come on Josh...man up and pull that bad-boy out of its box and get started. :lol:lol:lol

You are going to have some fun putting this one together. :lol

Looking forward to seeing your pics mate...can we expect to see them anytime soon. :hi5:

Enjoy :hi5:

I will. I promise. I still don't know where I'm going to place him. :lol

Thanks. :) Maybe this weekend.

Same here bought him actually agreed to early processing as well but have nowhere to fit him he is still in the box

Am also a bit worried about having to put him together there was a lot of posts saying it was really tricky
:gah:

Mine arrived a little while ago.

Pics will have to come tomorrow. I'm exhausted. LOL.

He is stressful to put together, just because of the sheer size (and his price tag). I haven't even put the sword/scabbard and dagger on yet.

But, I think he's incredible. I'm just blown away at the massive evil presence he has. This IS the jewel of my collection now. Unfortunately, due to his size, he has to go in my spare bedroom so I won't get to see him quite as often.

I'm extremely happy I got him. The base is massive and very detailed with the muddy woods, and the copper is very nice. It is not a bright copper like we have seen in some pictures; it's very fitting with him.

The horse is massive, and the use of all of the leather straps and chains is incredible. The bloody spots is a great touch, and look pretty realistic (as realistic as they can on an undead horse).

Of course the rider himself is mostly the huge black fabric, but he has great detail on his armored boots and gloves. I am equally torn between the regular pointing hand and the EX sword hand; they are both awesome and add different looks to the piece.

I got EX #53/500 and I will try and take some good pics tomorrow, but they definitely won't match ArmoredBeserk's or ComputerFly's.

Mine arrived a little while ago.

I got EX #53/500 and I will try and take some good pics tomorrow, but they definitely won't match ArmoredBeserk's or ComputerFly's.

Congrats! Nice low number too! I think I got like 240 something.

Here is mine! I just love him. Now, I know I will have to add Gandalf and Gollum.

He is on a whole other level than my other PFs.

Sweet pics Lad :clap ...thanks for sharing :hi5:...I love seeing other collectors in-hand shots of their new pieces. :love

Thanks Lad. :hi5:

Back