Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Have this guy ordered with flexpay along with Sauron. I'm thinking about getting a Besta for PFs if I'm going to continue collecting them... but I doubt these would fit in one. Can they safely go on top of a Besta?

Have this guy ordered with flexpay along with Sauron. I'm thinking about getting a Besta for PFs if I'm going to continue collecting them... but I doubt these would fit in one. Can they safely go on top of a Besta?

Shouldn't be an issue. I have two bestas side by side and have 5 PFs on it.

Behold - The Dark Rider of Mordor

Screenshot2013-05-09at121956_zpsc5622f4e.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at121924_zps5e124154.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at132017_zps96610957.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at131529_zpsff29016d.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at121909_zps9f9420e0.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at121850_zpsc000eb98.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at121826_zpsf7bd8656.png

Screenshot2013-05-09at121817_zps0dac9d83.png

These don't do the piece justice...but I gave it my best shot. ;)

Hope you enjoy

You gave some nice shots there Bill. Its a great looking PF.

Great pics Bill!:duff

It's gonna be another week or so before I see mine and then another couple weeks after that before I get to display him. Our move is in two weeks and I'm still trying to figure out where he's gonna go now that I know he won't fit in my curio.

Nice photos Bill. Out of all the PFs I've had, this is one of the best examples of a mixed media statue. The cloak, the faux leather straps and saddle pad and few bits of metal. It really worked out well and looks great.

You gave some nice shots there Bill. Its a great looking PF.

Thanks Josh :wave

It's just impossible to do this piece justice...this is one fantastic PF. :rock

Great pics Bill!:duff

It's gonna be another week or so before I see mine and then another couple weeks after that before I get to display him. Our move is in two weeks and I'm still trying to figure out where he's gonna go now that I know he won't fit in my curio.

Thanks Naz :wave

He will be well worth the wait, mate. :impatient:

Best of luck with the move. :hi5:

Nice photos Bill. Out of all the PFs I've had, this is one of the best examples of a mixed media statue. The cloak, the faux leather straps and saddle pad and few bits of metal. It really worked out well and looks great.

Thanks Pork Chop Express :wave

With you all the way there mate...it rocks :rock

Man... There should be a poll or something on if you prefer him with his hand extended out or his sword!

Man... There should be a poll or something on if you prefer him with his hand extended out or his sword!

The sword position looks weird and unnatural to me, that's why I went with the regular on this one. Plus the nice discount didn't hurt. :D

This is true to an extent. The thing with the statue though is they are all identical. The draw of this PF in particular is that each owner can make his/her own version - crinkled robes or smooth? Sword or hand? Dagger or Scabbard?

Whilst some members will say "this is just cloth on a horse?" we will say "I bought it because it's cloth on a horse! That's what the Dark Rider is!!"

I love both statue's and PF's but I don't really agree with the "doll" comment. I used to collect Hot Toys, I would 100% put those in the "doll" Category but PF's for the most part are a serious item. Especially ones this size. I totally get where you are coming from though.

This and Sauron put up with some nice artwork and a quality stand or shelf will look amazing in any room. In fact I love this so much I'm actually thinking of trimming all the fat off my collection to just start funding these large pieces.

Good post, i can see where you're coming from there.
Yeah, maybe 'doll' was a little harsh, but at least you got my meaning without taking much offence!

If i may project my opinion as a non-PF collector, i prefer this PF without the sword, which looks awkward and not pointing at the right angle. But then the Nazgul as described in the books were twisted and bent out of shape..... and let's not forget the wraiths in the Ralph Bakshi cartoon movie who held their arms exactly like that of the statue...

Just got it, epic...just epic...people who haven't seen this in person have no ideas how huge this PF is. I like both hand with or without sword, glad I have the option to switch it from time to time.

I think he looks great next to Wolf Predator LSF

34skyab.jpg

309n860.jpg

The sword position looks weird and unnatural to me, that's why I went with the regular on this one. Plus the nice discount didn't hurt. :D

I love the sword! Lol so many different opinions on this one, it's great and shows how complex it is.

I've always's just pictured that angle as a similar one to when he stabs Frodo on wheather top. Also I feel like he's still pointing at you but not with his figure but with the sword.

Above all else it makes it look even more massive than it already is! :yess:

I think it's a good EX overall seeing some of the terrible EX (looks at superman eye's) that have come out.

Both are very cool.

Size is great, really impressive. My largest to date. Love the sword too, this is all win. :)
WP LSP looks insane, best looking pred to date.

Closer and closer to jumping the fence....

For those of you in Europe who ordered this, what was the shippingcost?

Back