Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 219730I think its a great kitbash I even like the head most parts are metal as well well worth the money needs a few tweaks but yeah heres mine

That looks pretty nice! Looks like you switched out the boots and added the gold bits on the shirt collar. Are you happy with the quality of the outfit and hat overall? I'm thinking about picking up this set. I think it's time to accept that sheriff rick might not be made into a mainstream release.

That looks pretty nice! Looks like you switched out the boots and added the gold bits on the shirt collar. Are you happy with the quality of the outfit and hat overall? I'm thinking about picking up this set. I think it's time to accept that sheriff rick might not be made into a mainstream release.
Very happy with outfit nicely made name badge is not metal but thats all i can say is not great really as i said for the price its not expensive but not cheap either but well worth buying

Hey guys, I have a interest list gauging for a season 2 Rick grimes outfit. It consists of a beige jacket, blue shirt, undershirt, and Jeans. if anyone is interested please me know*:)

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Freaks. Hope you are enjoying your holiday!
Just wanted to show my Rick also that is nearly complete.
image.jpeg

anyone knows how to mod a bruce lee body for kato's clothing?

Here goes my custom. It's the dam toys male with the redman clothes. Not bad for $130 in my opinion image.jpegimage.jpg

Back