Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My season 1 Rick-hospital garb

C2DE1E31-A5A8-4EEB-B252-700C33BDAAAC_zpsgcsnnfxk.jpg

�������������� hot

My Dam Toys Rick arrived today, I ordered a Python for him from China, and now I'm deciding on clothes. I guess I'll go with the CGL shirt and pants, they seem to be better than Redman.

DAM Toys bodies, Redman outfit for Rick, and "Brav ehuntman" set in Ebay for Daryl.

I would change the body used for Daryl as the outfit you use leaves exposed the arms joints.
A muscular body will be great especially if it had seamless arms like that:
zctoysbody03aa-264x334.jpg

Also the hands seem a bit on the big side compared to the arms.

That won't work unless there's a body like that without a neck

Correct so the best body to use then would be

s-l1600.jpg

It's not seamless but it has the correct neck connector plus the arms show better.

Plus it looks a tad too buff for Daryl anyway.

Daryl is more buff than Rick and the torso (chest & sixpack) on the body will be hidden,
so his biceps are needed to have more muscle than Rick's.

I think that ZC body would work quite well for Daryl. The arms look fairly close to present day Reedus, to me. The only downside is, you won't get the crossbow into as tight a position with that body. I personally don't mid the exposed joints, but it is a trade off.

Here's my Rick, using the Redman set and WGP head (which I modified a bit by shortening the chin and adding some extra hair in the back).

I still need to find a machete for him, but otherwise I'm pretty with where it is right now. :)

IMG_1851 (515x900).jpg

IMG_1853 (522x800).jpg

IMG_1855 (475x800).jpg

IMG_1858 (559x800).jpg

Back