Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going through watching this show with my wife, her first time, and it’s rekindle my interest in owning a good Rick, Shane, and Daryl. I’ve been working with a sculptor to capture those characters sculpts. He’s just finished up with the Shane sculpt!

Attachments

• 447C2C51-1FA1-49AA-B821-D184D4DF1039.png
    447C2C51-1FA1-49AA-B821-D184D4DF1039.png
    757.2 KB · Views: 32
4D7FB4A3-2D79-4D7E-9665-8FA098EE57E4.jpeg

Came across this on Aliexpress, curious if anyone has this Rick head and if it worked on the Threezero bod. Price is great + free shipping, just don't know about the neck and connector

While I’m here, I might as well show off my pride and joy (since I somehow didn’t already). But yeah, Rick was the one character where I decided to “do it right”. I wasn’t happy with any of the official/lower end pieces out there so I bit several bullets and made the Rick Grimes that I wanted on my shelf.
a2bd346427d9d2dfaf92692c3af213ed.jpg

fd807a3c2d686f036c3a39fa5482ef35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey man i’ve been looking for this rick head for so long! I have a rick with the exact same one! and i’ve been trying to find out who made it, but i haven’t been able to. Do you know who made that head?

Hey man i’ve been looking for this rick head for so long! I have a rick with the exact same one! and i’ve been trying to find out who made it, but i haven’t been able to. Do you know who made that head?
Honestly I tried to find out some time ago and I can’t remember. I believe rdeezy84 was the one who produced it, and I want to say Leo Sakamoto sculpted it? Others on the forums may have a better idea, but that’s my best guess.

Back