Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine says processing since yesterday..guess they slept on mine :(

Here she is
Sorry that’s all I have for photos and time !
C1B11CC9-7A47-450F-8463-4240428AFB20.jpg

I just set mine up... The biggest Issue I have is she has no skin texture at all and the color of her upper arms and lower legs don't match the color of her hands and face.... Her face and hands have a red tinge to it and her upper arms and lower legs have a yellowish tinge...

Rey%2002.jpg

Rey%2003.jpg

Rey%2004.jpg

Rey%2005.jpg

Rey%2006.jpg

Rey%2001.jpg

Last edited:
At least it resembles the prototype and the actress. Not bad looking at all.

Congrats!

I don't dislike it but I am not blown away. It's enough for me to not cancel my order.

A shame about the skin tones, I’ll have to see how it looks in person, but overall it looks very close to the prototype I saw in person at Celebration minus some of the staining to the clothes. I’m excited to get mine.

I'll send a picture to SS see if all of them are like that or if I just got a lemon, maybe I can get a replacement... but odds are they're all the same :(

EDIT: I was looking at the production pictures SS put up a few days ago and you can see the different skin tones on it also, looks like all of them are going to have this issue. Just makes her legs look like their prosthetics.... I guess you could try and find someone who is really good at doing skin textures and have her repainted.

Last edited:
I really would like to buy this Rey statue, but I expect a new Rey statue with her Jedi gear on (and maybe a lightsaber). So I think I'm gonna wait for that version.

I will wait for a good deal down the road. As far as the skin issue, reminds me of the first red Sonja pf.

Is anyone else concerned about the leatherwork? Seems significantly different than the prototype. The wraps on her arms seem a lot more bulky as well and not as good of a paint match to the cloth of her outfit as I remember seeing in the prototype. I’m also not loving the seams on her hair. I had high hopes for this piece and now I’m pretty nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well unpacking mine i found mine damaged. I have sent a pic to sideshow yesterday so I wait on a response.
image.jpg

My waitlist for the EX is going to convert on Friday. I'm not loving the plastic hands but I do like the overall look of this. What to do?

My waitlist for the EX is going to convert on Friday. I'm not loving the plastic hands but I do like the overall look of this. What to do?

cant help you.. I get mine Friday ...So I cant tell you how much I like it yet..

Back