Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is kind of sad to think that Lando, Qui-Gon, and Mace are still absent after all these years.

not just those.. a remake of Han, Leia and Luke are just a must !! I dont have any main character in my collection except the droids and Chewie ... cause they all look bad

a remake of Han, Leia and Luke are just a must !! I dont have any main character in my collection except the droids and Chewie ... cause they all look bad

Same for me, although I do have ANH Leia, but not having Han and Luke is a real bummer. They've already made two Lukes, so Han #2 is overdue. Lando is my most wanted from the OT.

Last edited:
I've been waiting on a 1/4 X-Wing pilot Luke. Don't really care who makes it as long as the quality is there.

As far as vehicles go, where is Luke's Land Speeder? I think Hot Toys was toying with the idea of a 1/6 at one point, but not sure.

Anyway, Rey and BB-8 better be good. :lol

I need episode VII Han and Leia. That's my biggest want right now. I already have the mythos Obi-Wan so I don't need a PF. A Mace Windu or Qui-Gon would be cool though. Other than that it's just down to waiting on the new characters. We need Poe and Finn in addition to Rey.

Agreed! Although I would also very much like padme as a PF - my preference would be pregnant in Mustafar outfit.

Alex from SSC said she and BB8 might bee seen at NYCC :) So I hope for a PO this year

Alex from SSC said she and BB8 might bee seen at NYCC :) So I hope for a PO this year

YES! Man if we got to PO this year...would be so awesome!

Let's hope they show off some new Star Wars PF's before the year's up as well. I'm sure we'll see some sort of Star Wars PF reveals during Christmas. :pray:

not just those.. a remake of Han, Leia and Luke are just a must !! I dont have any main character in my collection except the droids and Chewie ... cause they all look bad

I feel the same way. I really need better pieces for my Star Wars collection. Holding out hope that XM will step it up.

Wonder if this may appear at NYCC... Hopefully a plethora of Star Wars pieces is coming

Man, these TFA pieces are really tempting. I told myself I would only collect OT Star Wars pieces and while I've been true to my word so far, I really am tempted by all these sculpts. The Stormtrooper, Kylo Ren, and now Rey and BB-8 all look superb.

Looking forward to this reveal. Hope it makes it to NYCC.

Back