Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so pumped when she was announced. I REALLY want them to get the face right.

I just hope at next year's SDCC we get like 5 new Star Wars PF's just like we got 5 new DC PF's this year!

I would probably do almost anything for a Thrawn PF. Now that he's officially canon...there is hope!

I was so pumped when she was announced. I REALLY want them to get the face right.

I just hope at next year's SDCC we get like 5 new Star Wars PF's just like we got 5 new DC PF's this year!

I would probably do almost anything for a Thrawn PF. Now that he's officially canon...there is hope!

Thing is, Thrawn has no official real life look in the new canon (yet). A PF now would be exactly as he appears in Rebels, so very animated.

Unless they go for the book cover:

mt5s45ejdm9x.jpg

Yeah really hoping for a bunch of new SW PF. The quality on the recent protos is amazing and I definitely want to see more of that on other characters.

they did a pretty good job with the 1/6.

not a top must have for me, but he would be too cool to pass on.

Thing is, Thrawn has no official real life look in the new canon (yet). A PF now would be exactly as he appears in Rebels, so very animated.

Unless they go for the book cover:

View attachment 284671

Yeah really hoping for a bunch of new SW PF. The quality on the recent protos is amazing and I definitely want to see more of that on other characters.

They did Savage Opress and he didn't look animated. They can take style from an animated show and make him look realistic.

I would buy a Thrawn PF in an instant. They'll almost certainly put him on a three foot base and charge $900 for it, but still, I'll buy it anyway.

Pose is set with the printed or sculpted version they showed no?

yeah I guess it is... doubt there will be huge changes.. maybe the pose of the rested hand... but I think thats it.. and I really like it !

I would buy a Thrawn PF in an instant. They'll almost certainly put him on a three foot base and charge $900 for it, but still, I'll buy it anyway.

yeah.. no thank you please.. tired of high bases.. you can't display them with no other statues nicely ....

They did Savage Opress and he didn't look animated. They can take style from an animated show and make him look realistic.

He still looks extremely close to the Clone Wars version, it's kind of an in-between really. Not super realistic. Plus there was pretty much zero chance for Savage to be brought to life in movie form. I don't see Disney letting them do that with Thrawn.

A statue based on the book cover would be amazing though. Holy crap does it look good :clap

He still looks extremely close to the Clone Wars version, it's kind of an in-between really. Not super realistic. Plus there was pretty much zero chance for Savage to be brought to life in movie form. I don't see Disney letting them do that with Thrawn.

A statue based on the book cover would be amazing though. Holy crap does it look good :clap

What I mean is that Timithy Zahn has been involved in everything Thrawn... The animated and the book cover look alike no? And I disagree. Seeing the original movie darth maul PF and savage opress next to eachother, I think savage looks better and more realistic.

What I mean is that Timithy Zahn has been involved in everything Thrawn... The animated and the book cover look alike no? And I disagree. Seeing the original movie darth maul PF and savage opress next to eachother, I think savage looks better and more realistic.

Well yeah the original Maul PF is ugly but it's also really old compared to the Savage Opress one, plus it's not from the Disney era.
I never said the Savage Opress PF isn't great, I said it still looks pretty close to the CW version. It's an awesome PF but they didn't change much compared to the animated version, it still doesn't look like a real face with make-up like say the upcoming Maul PF, it's got that animated/CGI-face feel.
I meant to say that they were allowed to do that because they knew for sure the character wouldn't be brought to live action. On the other hand this might very well happen with Thrawn so as long as he won't have an official live action look, I don't see Disney allowing Sideshow to touch him in statue form, unless they allow them to use the book cover design which is obviously more real life looking than the Rebels one.

Thrawn is cool.. but its on the low burner for me..

Just put Rey up and its all good.. now now :lol

Thrawn is cool.. but its on the low burner for me..

Just put Rey up and its all good.. now now :lol

I want them both for sure.

...but Thrawn is my boy. He's my favorite Star Wars character of all time. Followed by HK-47 and other Old Republic characters.

I'm wondering when they'll show off Rey and BB-8 again? NYCC?

I want them both for sure.

...but Thrawn is my boy. He's my favorite Star Wars character of all time. Followed by HK-47 and other Old Republic characters.

I'm wondering when they'll show off Rey and BB-8 again? NYCC?

Soon I hope. I'd like to see where they're at with this.

Back