Revoltech Spider-Man and Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fwoosh has pics up of production sample of Psylocke. AND proto pics of Gambit!

Whoa this line of X-men is shaping up pretty well! I hope we continue to get more X-men. And I am impressed with the way they the articulation joints are better disguised. Only problem I can see is that Gambit's coat doesn't touch the ground, so I assume he won't be able to stand up straight on his own.

https://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/11/kaiyodo-amazing-yamaguchi-marvel-gambit-promotional-shots-plus-psylocke-production-sample-pictures/

Kaiyodo-Amazing-Yamaguchi-Marvel-X-Men-Psylocke-Production-Sample-03.jpg

Kaiyodo-Amazing-Yamaguchi-Marvel-X-Men-Gambit-Promo-02.jpg

Kaiyodo-Amazing-Yamaguchi-Marvel-X-Men-Gambit-Promo-03.jpg

Kaiyodo-Amazing-Yamaguchi-Marvel-X-Men-Gambit-Promo-06.jpg

Kaiyodo-Amazing-Yamaguchi-Marvel-X-Men-Gambit-Promo-04.jpg

I was debating getting the Jim Lee xmen in Marvel Legends form but I think I will choose these guys instead. Look way more fun and will most likely have better shelf presence.

Agreed, this version looks pretty sweet and looks like the toned down the articulation of the coat to just enough. Magneto and Batman seemed a bit much (imho), Gambit looks like the right balance.

Saw the full picture of this. Looks like he might be able to stand upright on his own!
Gambit-Revoltech-005.jpg

Agreed, this version looks pretty sweet and looks like the toned down the articulation of the coat to just enough. Magneto and Batman seemed a bit much (imho), Gambit looks like the right balance.

Saw the full picture of this. Looks like he might be able to stand upright on his own!
Gambit-Revoltech-005.jpg

Soo ordered, now all I want is a sideshow 1/6 and mezco Gambit and I will feel like a whole

He looks great, will add him to the collection!

I'm really glad Revoltech found this niche of characters to create.

Psylocke was just released, hopefully we'll start seeing some pictures soon. :)

She's went into the Private Warehouse at HLJ last night; I forgot she was being released now. I have a few weeks until some more stuff comes into stock and then I'll ship the pile then.

I finally got around to actually messing with my Spider-Gwen that I've had since her release LOL

I want a Miles Morales like this now

yJ3M8ee.jpg

Nothing specific. They just use a general Japanese style on them (with Wolverine, Magneto, Gambit and Psylocke all showing strong Marvel vs. Capcom influences).

Back